Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Chrysalis2
RainbowLight
linen
mac
BigJohn
Auras
Rfrost_
shayn
partofme
RavenMoon
1antique
Violet
16 posters

Is anyone still using their pendulum?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Is anyone still using their pendulum? Empty Is anyone still using their pendulum?

Post  Violet Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:24 am

If so what are you using it for?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Is anyone still using their pendulum? Empty Re: Is anyone still using their pendulum?

Post  1antique Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:15 am

Due to an inability to receive accurate answers, mine is in the drawer.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Is anyone still using their pendulum? Empty Re: Is anyone still using their pendulum?

Post  RavenMoon Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:14 am

I still do..    Pendulums are very much under rated today... people have forgotten how to use them properly and how much they can be used.... Crystals are amazing items.. I quite often used to have small ones made into Pendants  to wear ,and then just remove them when I needed to use....  Bring back the Pendulums!!!!

K\'s stars
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Got it out just the other day in fact.  Confirming questions for inner guidance.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader

Post  shayn Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:01 am

i find i can influence its movements so i don't use it for anything personal but sometimes for healing- when rarely i give one on one healing, it helps, and also if someone i don't know ask me something and i feel a pendulum can help, so why not? i double check it with other methods but yes.

why? do you still use it V?

But i must agree with RavenMoon, people don't know how to use it well these days.

s
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:48 pm

shayn wrote:i find i can influence its movements so i don't use it for anything personal but sometimes for healing- when rarely i give one on one healing, it helps, and also if someone i don't know ask me something and i feel a pendulum can help, so why not? i double check it with other methods but yes.

But i must agree with RavenMoon, people don't know how to use it well these days.

s
    Agree.  Thats what made me stop using it. 
    I was reading a chakra book a few days ago and it mentioned dowsing with it to identify the conditions of them.  Giving it another shot and tried on my husband.  I found that I could manipulate the answers with it too. 

So my question is...  what can be done to prevent this from happening so you can more trust its outcome?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:10 pm

I've not used mine in a while, yes I've heard you can use them to 'align the chakras' Partofme

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader

Post  shayn Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:19 pm

partofme wrote:
    shayn wrote:i find i can influence its movements so i don't use it for anything personal but sometimes for healing- when rarely i give one on one healing, it helps, and also if someone i don't know ask me something and i feel a pendulum can help, so why not? i double check it with other methods but yes.

s
    Agree.  Thats what made me stop using it. 
    I was reading a chakra book a few days ago and it mentioned dowsing with it to identify the conditions of them.  Giving it another shot and tried on my husband.  I found that I could manipulate the answers with it too. 

So my question is...  what can be done to prevent this from happening so you can more trust its outcome?
    hi partofme. i think those of us that can control the pendulum energy can't do much. when i use it on other people it is easier for me to detach myself, so i can use it and use other things to make sure i got the right answer, but the closer i get, i wouldn't use it.
    i also found myself influencing someone else's pendulum while she was using it, i didn't think it was possible, but it was and the lady noticed someone is playing tricks on her pendulum...

s
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:38 pm

I thought pendulums were used to communicate with spirits.

I wouldn't mind getting an obsidian or tourlamine pendulum.
    Because those protect against negative psychic energy.

But, how do you use a pendulum?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:41 pm

The pendulum does not want to work for me. So, I don't bother with ti.
    BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  BigJohn Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:43 am

Violet wrote:If so what are you using it for?
    I use some of mine mostly for intertainment.

I like showing somebody how easy it is to use.

I make my own charts which means I go beyond the YES or NO answer. 
    With a pendulum, almost any answer can be ascertained.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:45 am

BigJohn wrote:

And as entertainment an answer has no importance anyway.....

BigJohn likes this post

BigJohn
    BigJohn

Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.

Post  BigJohn Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:51 pm

mac wrote:
    BigJohn wrote:

And as entertainment an answer has no importance anyway.....

I do it for entertainment.
    and I like to make various charts for diversity.

I also love to show people how easy it is to do candle scrying.
    linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379

Post  linen Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:05 pm

I rarely use mine.  I forget I have it along with my dousing rods.  I should get them out so I can see them and then I will remember to use them. :blush:
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265

Post  RainbowLight Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:17 pm

I don't really use a pendulum. I have a number, some 6 I think. The only one that ever worked for me was one I had in keeping for my daughter. She said she didn't want it back and I could have it, but then a few years back she did want it back. of course. I had counted on that, so no problem.

The thing is, it does work, but I tend to enjoy it too much and continue for too long which then causes me pain in my neck and shoulders. So for that reason alone I won't easily use it.

I have dowsing rods too. I can enjoy those. You can also ask questions to the rods. Sometimes I find them easier than a pendulum.
    Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female
    Number of posts : 56
    Job/hobbies : I'm retired. I like nature, crafts, pets

Post  Chrysalis2 Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:20 am

Hello

I have five pendulums. 

The first one is an amethyst. It's chain broke and I haven't gotten around to fixing it.

The second one is a champaigne quartz which specializes with healing all the chakras.

The third is another infused quartz (can't remember what it was infused with) and it looks orange. It's my general main go to when I don't need a specific pendulum.

The fourth one is a clear chunky quartz point given to me from a cousin. This pendulum is for any subject that involves Deities.

The fifth is new and is a lapis lazuli. It's supposed to specialize with finding lost people, pets and items though I have yet to test it. It's now cleansed, charged and waiting for consecration.

The 2, 3 and 4 pendulums have been consecrated according to my path. Part of the consecration involves protecting them from being played with and interfered with by two or more entities wanting to answer questions. The entities are unbound spirits and living entities who, from time to time, help me. I made it so that they can respond by invitation only though I use other means to communicate with entities. The consecration greatly improved the pendulums responses.
    Rah nam
    Rah nam

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Job/hobbies : non
    Registration date : 2018-07-27

Post  Rah nam Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:32 am

No, I never really used one, except once or twice when I wanted to see what it does for me.
    I used a piece of string and a Biro. This worked just fine. I found, it does not matter what one uses, as long it hang and can pendel   freely.
    BigJohn
    BigJohn

Post  BigJohn Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:57 am

I used to give free classes. Everybody would get a pendulum. 

I kept the cost down by giving everyone a tea bag for a pendulum..........

Rah nam likes this post

Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:28 am

BigJohn wrote:I used to give free classes. Everybody would get a pendulum. 

I kept the cost down by giving everyone a tea bag for a pendulum..........
    I did more than a decade ago. I did manage satisfactory results. Until claircognizance started to rise to the surface within me I tend to develop it more and haven't used the pendulum since.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:33 am

1antique wrote:Due to an inability to receive accurate answers, mine is in the drawer.
    If I may ask, without sounding disrespectful, did you calibrate your props and did you clear your mind of all thoughts?
    Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female

Post  Chrysalis2 Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:49 am

An update on my amethyst pendulum. I fixed the chain. All I had to do was relink it by slipping the little opening into the other link which was really easy. I had tried that years ago, when it parted, but for some reason back then the links didn't cooperate. Now they did so I guess it was time to fix it. I also consecrated the amethyst pendulum.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:30 am

Chrysalis2 wrote:An update on my amethyst pendulum. I fixed the chain. All I had to do was relink it by slipping the little opening into the other link which was really easy. I had tried that years ago, when it parted, but for some reason back then the links didn't cooperate. Now they did so I guess it was time to fix it. I also consecrated the amethyst pendulum.
    Does it work better now? :asmile:
    Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female

Post  Chrysalis2 Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:14 am

Heightend-Awareness wrote:
    Chrysalis2 wrote:An update on my amethyst pendulum. I fixed the chain. All I had to do was relink it by slipping the little opening into the other link which was really easy. I had tried that years ago, when it parted, but for some reason back then the links didn't cooperate. Now they did so I guess it was time to fix it. I also consecrated the amethyst pendulum.
    Does it work better now? :asmile:
    Yes, it works as well as the others.  :flo:
    Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:30 am

I have a necklace with a pendant that I use as a pendulum. I have used it with my Oracle Cards. It is a tree of life silver filigree pendent with a green avertine (sp) disk on the back with shows through. It is on a crocheted cotton necklace. It tugs as I pass over the layer out cards. :-) I usually do a simple three card pull. With the pendulum I have a read of five or seven. :-). Sometimes the pendulum really gets swinging and sometimes it is unmoving, oddly stiff and still. I am still working with it.
    dream jo
    dream jo

Female
    Number of posts : 4061
    Job/hobbies : art sky gazzins
    Registration date : 2015-06-06

Post  dream jo Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:11 am

yes
    I went on YouTube to Learn at mine I did and I taught me different ways to use it and I cleaned it in Salt I did and other ways I've learnt to clean as well I've only had one of them years ago when I was young person it could have saved me a lot of hassle in life
    But I think they are great

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:20 am