Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Princess Diana and her Last Incarnation.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Princess Diana and her Last Incarnation. Empty Princess Diana and her Last Incarnation.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:58 pm

For some reason thinking about the Royal family today and seeing William throwing the sand bags around,made me think of his mother,Diana.

I wonder what her last life was before she chose to reincarnate as the next Queen of England.   
    I'm curious about the lives she lived before she accepted the life of a royal being......

Would she have been aware that living that life,it would only be a short life?    I wonder if she had lived the full term how her life would have turned out?
    Was there an alternative in their lives?   Would they have stayed together in one version or was it forecast that the marriage would break up?

What was her role in the marriage and why did she choose to die early?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Princess Diana and her Last Incarnation. Empty Re: Princess Diana and her Last Incarnation.

Post  Native spirit Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:04 pm

I believe in reincarnation but i do not believe we choose our present lives, i wouldnt have choosen mine for a minute and why would someone choose to be murdered,it doesnt make sence to me at all,

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Princess Diana and her Last Incarnation. Empty Re: Princess Diana and her Last Incarnation.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 pm

I feel she was murdered,Carron....out of the way for Camilla to step in.   Plus she knew too much....lots of reasons.

Waiting for a baby daughter to be born....Diana reincarnated again...
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Diana, she is one of those rare angeics who come in, go into the public life, are greatly loved and then are killed in a very public way.
    The last other one of her kind was Joan d'Arc.
    The energy ripples her death created are still running around the world. And that is the purpose of her death.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:29 pm

She was  a perfectly normal young lady who was picked to provide heirs for the future of the Royal family.    She was young,healthy and beautiful.
    And she had brains!   She was not a stupid woman.....
    As the Royals found out later .......

But she was loved and admired for her fortitude and courage in sticking to her morals.   There were rumours that she is still very much alive...how true that is,I don't know...
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:14 pm

A clairvoyant told me that Diana's life and death was meant to be and that she came to open people's hearts - and when you think back to the response of the public to her death and her incredible funeral, it seems she did just that.  Interesting that she said she wanted to be known as the queen of people's hearts.

Cassy
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Your clairvoyant seams to confirm what I said.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:38 am

They found tapes in her apartment after she died,claiming she knew she was to be murdered.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:06 pm

and why would someone choose to be murdered
    Some would give you great reason for this as some believe we choose even if it is a horrible or short life and that it's all about learning,

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:12 am

That would be before her rebirth.     Planning her next life.    Imagine knowing what our present life is going to hold from start to finish.... :wall2:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:47 pm