Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SpiritVoices
Cassy7
love&light
7 posters

mediums and anxiety

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

mediums and anxiety Empty mediums and anxiety

Post  love&light Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:22 am

I have heard that a lot of mediums have anxiety and panic issues.which I deal with heavily myself. Don't know if its just the presence of spirit...the way they try to communicate or the energy they give trying to make contact and it get stuck in the chakras. Yes I've been to docs and am just given meds. Just wondering if anyone else has these issues.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

mediums and anxiety Empty Re: mediums and anxiety

Post  Cassy7 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:27 pm

love&light wrote:I have heard that a lot of mediums have anxiety and panic issues.which I deal with heavily myself. Don't know if its just the presence of spirit...the way they try to communicate or the energy they give trying to make contact and it get stuck in the chakras. Yes I've been to docs and am just given meds. Just wondering if anyone else has these issues.

Yes!  I haven't heard that it is a problem for mediums - that's interesting.  Some years ago I  had to give up my involvement in spiritualism and healing because I had dreadful anxiety and panic attacks.  

Cassy   
    love&light

Female

Post  love&light Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:59 pm

Well its weird giving readings is the only thing that seems to help. After I did some yesterday I didn't have one attack all day. It was wonderful! I haven't done readings in such a long time it was a great release.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:52 pm

love&light wrote:I have heard that a lot of mediums have anxiety and panic issues.which I deal with heavily myself. Don't know if its just the presence of spirit...the way they try to communicate or the energy they give trying to make contact and it get stuck in the chakras. Yes I've been to docs and am just given meds. Just wondering if anyone else has these issues.
    You are given Meds by the doctor...??    Sort of contradicts one of my topics...that GP's can believe in spiritualism....

What a sorry sort of doctor,love&light....

My sympathies to you.... :hugz:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:31 pm

I dont think its matter nof belief more most hide their beliefs, lol.

I think your brave for trying. (hugz)

Maybe its cus your sensative to the energies, have you tried crystals. Maybe its not your own energies? Maybe you need to learn to get use to them?

I often wonder what it would be like to be a medium, I can pick things up sometimes but cant tell what whom it is.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Post  Rfrost_ Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:07 pm

I can see why mediums can have high amounts of anxiety.

I've been dealing with huge amounts of anxiety.
    Sometimes, it is just way too much for me. :sob: 

I feel a lot of guilt, and I feel selfish because I have to keep information from certain people.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Interesting, I used to get what I thought was a lot of nervous energy before I would do my readings for the night, often I would get really 'giddy' (which I used to do on a regular basis) perhaps it is simply the energy building for the readings that I was feeling as it can make you feel a bit fluttery/ edgy which could be mistaken for anxiety. Also many mediums seem to have heightened sensitivity perhaps they are picking up on the anxiety/nerves of the people they plan to read for, i'm not saying this to negate what anyone is feeling or experiencing, merely offering a different slant on it. :asmile: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.

Post  Rfrost_ Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:31 pm

I can agree to the heightened sensitivity.
    I have become much more sensitive to sounds, smells, lights, and people's energy.
    Its just a lot for me to handle at times.
    love&light

Female

Post  love&light Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:18 am

Yes I have an amethyst that I keep in my car because that is when its the worst. But if I give reading then I feel loads better.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:12 pm

My spiritual life has been amazing, but my physical life, been very hard for me these past 2-3 years.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:42 pm

I absolutely agree with that one.

Spiritually, I feel like I'm high and soaring.

But, physically I've been beaten down.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Auras wrote:My spiritual life has been amazing, but my physical life, been very hard for me these past 2-3 years.
    But you're getting there,Auras....how you have matured since you joined us on this site...eh?

:yay:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Auras wrote:My spiritual life has been amazing, but my physical life, been very hard for me these past 2-3 years.
    But you're getting there,Auras....how you have matured since you joined us on this site...eh?

:yay:
     I know :astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:52 pm