Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Oopsies...

Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Oopsies... Empty Oopsies...

Post  Rfrost_ Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:44 am

I made my tf jealous today...
    I didn't mean to!
    But I did.

There is a person that I met in one of my classes last fall and they are often all alone on campus.
    So I thought I'd be a friend and give them some company.
    I don't really like them, but they are friendly and that's basically all our friendship is.

So I was walking and talking to with him at school and my tf walks in the same direction as us.
    I just felt a great sense of GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! energy.
    Almost also, there was like a sense of "I should be standing next to her... (towards the person I was standing by)" and "don't you like me"?
    But at the same time they were extremely nervous and shy.

So... oops.

There was kind of a similar situation like this that happened a while ago.
    But, that is a different story.
    I just wonder if it is just a tf thing to be super jealous of the other tf when they are with someone with the opposite sex.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Oopsies... Empty Re: Oopsies...

Post  eyeopen Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 am

Rfrost_ wrote:I made my tf jealous today...
    I didn't mean to!
    But I did.

There is a person that I met in one of my classes last fall and they are often all alone on campus.
    So I thought I'd be a friend and give them some company.
    I don't really like them, but they are friendly and that's basically all our friendship is.

So I was walking and talking to with him at school and my tf walks in the same direction as us.
    I just felt a great sense of GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! energy.
    Almost also, there was like a sense of "I should be standing next to her... (towards the person I was standing by)" and "don't you like me"?
    But at the same time they were extremely nervous and shy.

So... oops.

There was kind of a similar situation like this that happened a while ago.
    But, that is a different story.
    I just wonder if it is just a tf thing to be super jealous of the other tf when they are with someone with the opposite sex.

hi, again, lol nice to meet you, rfrost.

hmm, So well depends on individual person to be honest, I was once the jealous type but there are different kinds. only you csn say as we dont know you or him.

Some are unsecure, some dont know if they are loved others are just those type of men, lol.

So I guess goes on how your relationship is, how youve been together are and what level you speak of your relationship to be.

Your still young and am guessing he is so........I guess it is likely to be this way. But also depends on you, your personality and how you are with other guys. Now im think differently, but generally girls dont chill with guys and especially certain types, dont chill with certain types and if they do something could blossom, lol. :)

sorry if it dont make sense, just trying.

:love:
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.

Post  Rfrost_ Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 am

eyeopen wrote:

hmm, So well depends on individual person to be honest, I was once the jealous type but there are different kinds. only you csn say as we dont know you or him.

Some are unsecure, some dont know if they are loved others are just those type of men, lol.

So I guess goes on how your relationship is, how youve been together are and what level you speak of your relationship to be.

Your still young and am guessing he is so........I guess it is likely to be this way. But also depends on you, your personality and how you are with other guys. Now im think differently, but generally girls dont chill with guys and especially certain types, dont chill with certain types and if they do something could blossom, lol. :)

I think guys and girls tend to hang out together at times.
    But I'm thinking for this situation.... it probably is not a good idea right now, because things with my twin flame and I are starting to get hot.
    Besides... the person I was hanging out with was kind of pushing boundaries a little bit and making me uncomfortable.
    All I was doing was giving this person some company.

My tf is the same age as me.
    He looks, acts, sounds, dresses, and is like me.
    So, if I were in his position, I would be jealous.

I'll tell you what he did the other time he was jealous..
    So, I did take a class with him previously, so that is how I know my tf.

I had been getting to know some of the people in my class.
    There was this one guy I was talking to. I didn't know him all that well, nor did I like him (in that way, I mean he was ok).
    I would sit in the first row by the door, second to first desk.
    The guy I talked to would sit in front of me on his laptop.
    One day, I sat in the same place, my tf sat in the row next to me, but in the first desk.
    He put some of his stuff on the other desk next to him to keep that other guy from sitting there.
    I could totally see the body language and could sense the energy from it.
    It was like AIEE!!!!!! he's jealous.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

I think guys and girls tend to hang out together at times.
    But I'm thinking for this situation.... it probably is not a good idea right now, because things with my twin flame and I are starting to get hot.
    Besides... the person I was hanging out with was kind of pushing boundaries a little bit and making me uncomfortable.
    All I was doing was giving this person some company.

My tf is the same age as me.
    He looks, acts, sounds, dresses, and is like me.
    So, if I were in his position, I would be jealous.

I'll tell you what he did the other time he was jealous..
    So, I did take a class with him previously, so that is how I know my tf.

I had been getting to know some of the people in my class.
    There was this one guy I was talking to. I didn't know him all that well, nor did I like him (in that way, I mean he was ok).
    I would sit in the first row by the door, second to first desk.
    The guy I talked to would sit in front of me on his laptop.
    One day, I sat in the same place, my tf sat in the row next to me, but in the first desk.
    He put some of his stuff on the other desk next to him to keep that other guy from sitting there.
    I could totally see the body language and could sense the energy from it.
    It was like AIEE!!!!!! he's jealous.

I duno, sometimes guys can see things other guys cant, and at a young age boys and girls are generally like that, lol. You are still young so I guess it happens alot with younger couples, but generally as you get older it changes. Saying this well if you are mature enough and are sincere enough to be as such then you should be with some one whom is the same, however, if you say the other guy washing pushing it then maybe he was right to be concerned?

It all depends on you, if you know your not doing nothing wrong and are sincerely friendly its ok, but alot of the times guys do take this the wrong way. So sorry on behalf of them, lol.  

As for twin flames, i find alot of young people saying and wishing this, an at a young age isnt rite, as it stops people getting out of an unhappy relationship and going threw undeserved pain. Remember we are here to grow and although alot of people including myself wish we could find the rite one 1st time round and never get hurt etc, it doesnt work this way. You might have many relationships before you meet your soul mate flame etc, one and well all this will change you to become the person you need to be for the time you end up gettiing together.

Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:57 am

I think he saw what I saw in the other man, which was energy that was getting a little too close to comfort.

(Besides me being a psychic medium and knowing that he is my twin flame, I have other people with psychic ability tell me the person I am referring to is my tf)

Anyway... yes I think there must have been some male body language there as well.
    His aura was deep jade with a bit of bright green.
    I read up on aura colors and dark green can mean jealousy.

I've also seen TONS of green today, in everything.
    And I can still sense his energy in that state.

Knowing that he is my twin flame, I can bet that he doesn't let go of things like me, I don't let go of things that easily.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:00 am

Jealousy is a sure sign of fear and insecurity.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:12 am

I feel like there is good jealousy and bad jealousy.

To me, it felt like it came from the heart like a sense of need.
    But I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he is a guy.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:18 am

There is no "good" jealousy. There could be good concern for you or your safety, though.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:26 am

I really think a lot of it is age, personality, and instincts.
    Its ok, but I do appreciate your concern.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:48 am

I was just saying that this tf you speak of could be concerned about you or he may be just jealous. The test would be if he is also concerned with the well being of the person he is being jealous of. All encompassing emotions would not tend to lean to be jealous though, as they come from internal faith and internal strength and not from feelings of neediness.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female

Post  Rfrost_ Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:39 am

He has been concerned for my own well being, many times.

The person who I felt sorry for is in his 30's, spends a lot of time alone, has a lot of physical and emotional ailments. But they are smart and friendly. I don't really like them all that much, I just thought that he needed a friend.

I think that it is very well possible that he was concerned about me.
    But overall I sense that he was jealous only because of the energy vibes that he was giving off as well as hearing his own thoughts.
    And also looking back at past behavior.
    I sense he is jealous/worried because of what other guys could do to me.
    I think that my tf fully trusts me.

I have told him in the past I was in an abusive relationship, so I think that might give him reason to be concerned.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:07 am

Rfrost_ wrote:He has been concerned for my own well being, many times.

The person who I felt sorry for is in his 30's, spends a lot of time alone, has a lot of physical and emotional ailments. But they are smart and friendly. I don't really like them all that much, I just thought that he needed a friend.

I think that it is very well possible that he was concerned about me.
    But overall I sense that he was jealous only because of the energy vibes that he was giving off as well as hearing his own thoughts.
    And also looking back at past behavior.
    I sense he is jealous/worried because of what other guys could do to me.
    I think that my tf fully trusts me.

I have told him in the past I was in an abusive relationship, so I think that might give him reason to be concerned.
    If I may ask, why would someone participate in an abusive relationship?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Sometimes we don't know what a new relationship will be.    
    Also you are very young.....take advice from an older person.

I married young the first time at 18 years,he was only 21.     The marriage was a disaster.    We just didn't suit each other at all..

The marriage lasted 23 years.   We both worked at it but divorced after the 23 years.   
    I married again at the age of 47 years.   That marriage was a good one.    Both of us very much alike....Same nature,like the same things,we fit together like two old gloves....Unfortunately I lost him 8 years ago...to spirit.... :worry:
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:48 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Sometimes we don't know what a new relationship will be.    
    Also you are very young.....take advice from an older person.

I married young the first time at 18 years,he was only 21.     The marriage was a disaster.    We just didn't suit each other at all..

The marriage lasted 23 years.   We both worked at it but divorced after the 23 years.   
    I married again at the age of 47 years.   That marriage was a good one.    Both of us very much alike....Same nature,like the same things,we fit together like two old gloves....Unfortunately I lost him 8 years ago...to spirit.... :worry:
    I am sorry Joan, but RG tells me this is BS. She says you and he are one in SPIRIT, and you have in no way lost him. Then she told me I really need to take that Harvard course on astrophysics. As a side note, she has been kind of pushy sometimes as of late. In this case (in the case of her) I like this. She is very odd, but in ways I find completely enchanting. Scary, but enchanting.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:42 pm

You are so right,Mayflow....I think it is their physical outline,their presence with us in the physical....that we miss.   
    The little things that they do for us and say to us.
    Like habits that stick with us.   I have seen him once only in the 8 years since he has been gone and that was only a blurry figure standing under the Xmas tree....
    He wore an aussie army hat to show who he was.
    Bless you my friend....for understanding....

RG is pushy,is she????? :giggles: 
    Goes red...... :blush:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:07 am