Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

blank

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

blank  Empty blank

Post  shayn Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 am

i was giving myself a one card reading today, well it was more along the lines of advice of some sort, 
    i got the card, one card, and i strongly felt that this is the answer, the right answer. but when i tried to get the answer- well put the image into words to explain myself what i should do or not do, i went blank. nothing, it is like all information was deleted from my brain, and i looked at the card as if for the first time in my life and had no clue what it means - just a beautiful picture on paper.

i tried asking myself-to stop thinking about myself and my question and just think what i would had said to a sitter that would receive this card as an answer for his or her question, and still black. nothing.

then i tried just sit there and listen maybe something will come, a message of some sort, but nothing, just quiet and peace.

eventually i gave up, decided to take the image for what it is, or the symbol for what it is and see if i can integrate it into my life at the moment.

funny enough, now i can write a lot about the meaning of this card but it just doesn't feel right....

anyone had such experience with the cards ?
    i don't know if i'm missing the message here, or it is just as i asked for a guide to what to do to day and if i carry it with me as if this is the light i see my day and action under, might be the right way to take it, even if there is no rational- verbal understanding of the card/image?

s
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

blank  Empty Re: blank

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi,

How disconcerting, I have not had that happen to me, but I do wonder why it happened to you at this moment. What was the card? Do you mind me asking?

Reading for oneself is an art different to reading for another. It sounds like the card was just the wrong one for you, how did you shuffle? Which deck did you use, could you use another or look at the card in another deck? Was the question answerable?

Loads of questions more than answers, sorry.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:01 pm

it was the ace of wands.

and i love questions, i think part of finding the answer or understanding the answer is asking questions.
    it was funny, there was no answer but things got clearer during the day

s
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Watch out for unexpected trees jumping out in front of you?   :happy: Some cards are so much harder than others to put into perspective lol.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 pm

:giggles:  :giggles:  :giggles: 

these are daily cards that i do, 

i love reading for myself, it is different then reading to others, sure, but helps me a lot, both to have a better understanding of my life and path and more to have a better understanding of the cards. i use the tarot cards for so many years now, and yet all the time i find new things about them, learn new things about them, gain deeper understanding of the cards and the relationship among them. 
    i have many decks, but i keep going back to the rider deck. 

anyway...

that was that day that is already gone  :sleepy3:  maybe i missed on the message, maybe i learnt something but unintentionally, or un-rationally,  i don't know...and maybe there was a tree on my path and being myself i just gave it a hug :hugsquish: 

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 am