Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
blackbirdrising
Auras
6 posters

Remote viewing?

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Remote viewing? Empty Remote viewing?

Post  Auras Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:32 pm

What is this? Never really understood what is actually is?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Remote viewing? Empty Re: Remote viewing?

Post  blackbirdrising Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 pm

It is seeing something or someone when you are not physically in their presence.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:25 pm

But how does remote viewing actually work?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:44 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:But how does remote viewing actually work?
    Remote viewing is done via working on the mental level of our minds, similar to how mental mediumship works. Do you not remember doing this exercise Joan when we were on the old site we used to visit?  

My experience of this is simply to seek information about a person's residence or place of work and then relay it back to the person who lived in the house that you mentally visited. For instance, I would mentally place myself in your home and then go walkabout to see what contents you had in your house and then report back for confirmation.

It's a way of spying in all accounts, in my opinion and if I remember right, remote viewing was carried out during the war to find out what the enemies were up to.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:22 pm

skye wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:But how does remote viewing actually work?
    Remote viewing is done via working on the mental level of our minds, similar to how mental mediumship works. Do you not remember doing this exercise Joan when we were on the old site we used to visit?  

My experience of this is simply to seek information about a person's residence or place of work and then relay it back to the person who lived in the house that you mentally visited. For instance, I would mentally place myself in your home and then go walkabout to see what contents you had in your house and then report back for confirmation.

It's a way of spying in all accounts, in my opinion and if I remember right, remote viewing was carried out during the war to find out what the enemies were up to.
    Yes,I remember that now,Skye....some good classes there.    
    Can you remember Wali on the old site.?

We used to practice together.   One evening in chat,there were 3 of us ,Wali,another member and my self.   I offered to hold an object in my hand.
    Bit awkward because it was heavy....The object was an ornament of an Australian soldier clad in full regalia sitting on a horse.

it took the other two about 45 mins to get it. But they got every detail...of horse and rider.....and amy and slouch hat!   Still have that statue!  Bought in memory of my husband's time in the Aussie army....

Some good nights there.....
    skye

Female

Post  skye Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:26 pm

No, I don't recall a Wali. 

Your hand must have ached for days lol.

How long was your husband in the Australian Army for Joan?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:44 am

skye wrote:No, I don't recall a Wali. 

Your hand must have ached for days lol.

How long was your husband in the Australian Army for Joan?
    Not all sure about that,Skye..Didn't know him then.  Met him years later.  He did a contract out there for two years.  Decided to stay for a while.  He did a bit of travelling for a while.
    But he joined the Australian army to fight in the Korean war..Did his time there then came back to the UK.   Strange  thing there...I had a reading from what we would call a Hand  reader or palm reader.  The only strange thing she said to me was 'Two ships who pass in the the night'....

When he returned home to the UK and I was going out to Oz,both the boats we were on,passed each other in the night!
    Regarding his time in the Oz army,I'm not really sure. Not long I think.  He had barely enlisted before he was sent to Korea....did his stuff there,was demobbed and he returned to the UK.   I would say only a matter of a few months.
    He had,had enough....!   
    Still I have his medals...very proud of him.....
    skye

Female

Post  skye Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:26 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:

And rightly so  :love:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:56 pm

skye wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

And rightly so  :love:
    Thank you,skye.... :hugz:
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:03 pm

Yeah yeah, I know 6 year old post. So what? An interesting topic.

This is something I would like to develop. I have had a very breif and vauge glimpse within some experiences in the past. Haven't been able to put my finger on it how I start to begin with. It's like a car without fuel or very little. It starts up, splutters a bit. Then it's done.
    One concept I think may help is intent with concentration and projection of your mind. I might give that a go.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:47 pm

Copied from, and with acknowledgement to, Gaia.com website

"Remote viewing is defined as the ability to acquire accurate information about a distant or non-local place, person or event without using your physical senses or any other obvious means. It’s associated with the idea of clairvoyance, seemingly being able to spontaneously know something without actually knowing how you got the information. It is also sometimes called “anomalous cognition” or “second sight.”

Many of us experience this from time to time as an intuitive flash of insight that turns out to be correct. Many well-known entrepreneurs and business people, like George Soros, Conrad Hilton, Thomas Alva Edison and Akio Morita, the co-founder of Sony, have attributed their business success to this ability. And we’ve all seen natural psychics perform seemingly amazing feats of mental skill on TV.

The difference between natural psychic receptivity and remote viewing is that the latter is a trained skill, a controlled process, that the average person can learn to do, to some degree or another."
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:41 pm

mac wrote:Copied from, and with acknowledgement to, Gaia.com website

"Remote viewing is defined as the ability to acquire accurate information about a distant or non-local place, person or event without using your physical senses or any other obvious means. It’s associated with the idea of clairvoyance, seemingly being able to spontaneously know something without actually knowing how you got the information. It is also sometimes called “anomalous cognition” or “second sight.”

Many of us experience this from time to time as an intuitive flash of insight that turns out to be correct. Many well-known entrepreneurs and business people, like George Soros, Conrad Hilton, Thomas Alva Edison and Akio Morita, the co-founder of Sony, have attributed their business success to this ability. And we’ve all seen natural psychics perform seemingly amazing feats of mental skill on TV.

The difference between natural psychic receptivity and remote viewing is that the latter is a trained skill, a controlled process, that the average person can learn to do, to some degree or another."
    How you describe it using these personalities as examples sounds more like they may have used claircognizance, a knowing, rather than a viewing. The experience I refer to is that of seeing inside a room/building/place that is in a distant location and viewing the contents within. Just like your opening statement.

The context in my earlier post was to try to identify how I can develop what I have/had. To be able to find the keys that trigger it and maintain it for more than a couple of seconds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:20 am