Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Facebook Group....

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

My Facebook Group.... Empty My Facebook Group....

Post  partofme Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:18 pm

In the last week I have become inspired to open a group.  In most recent weeks Ive joined up on a few myself and have had an opportunity on one of them to give a reading.  By the end of our conversation that ended up going through PM, I successfully connected to the energy of their request, which gave me such happiness to be able to give validation as well as messages from spirit that could be taken in. 

This last year has been a rough one for my family.  Weve had many obstacles that were meant to pull us apart but in the end we all have come a long way.

Doing this type of work with spirit has been a passion of mine.  Being able to focus once again, reconnect with energies for the greater good and give people peace of mind that their loved ones still remain around them in spirit has been such a blessing and Im grateful beyond words.

Soooo, if any of you that would like to join in...help in readings or just be part of the support system I will greatly appreciate your presence there. 

My link.....https://www.facebook.com/AliciaLynn2129

I will include one of this forum on my page as well.  Without your shoulders Im not sure if Id be doing this today!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 pm