Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Angelic Reflections

Ashanti_Rose131
    Ashanti_Rose131
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : Reiki Master Practitioner/Teacher/Angel Guidance Practitioner/Professional Realm Reader/Angel & Oracle Card Reader/Colour Therapist.
    Registration date : 2014-05-21

Angelic Reflections Empty Angelic Reflections

Post  Ashanti_Rose131 Wed May 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi My name is Sharon Rose, this is a little about me and my spiritual work. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    Angelic Reflections was originally created to empower people on their own unique spiritual journey,like many others I've had both good and bad times in my own life and due to some of the challenges I faced, I felt that I wanted to help others find their own way to progress on their spiritual journey and to show that we can All connect with angels and guides, that it is not just for the "chosen few" as I believe we are all born with a sixth sense and we are all psychic.

I also believe each persons spiritual progression is Unique and there is no 'right' or 'wrong' way of going about it, only the way that is right for each individual. In other words there is no 'one size fits all' ..I suppose you could say that is my passion..allowing and helping others find the way that is right for Them alone, even if no-one else agrees with it!

I began my own healing and spiritual journey 13 years ago, and did my Angel Guidance Practitioner Course with Catherine Mcmahon in Ireland four years ago.  I have also trained in various other healing modualities including Kundalini Reiki, Usui Reiki (at Master Practitioner/Teacher Level), Angel Healing and am currently studying Colour Therapy/Aromatherapy..if you want to know more about which courses I've studied, you can read my personal profile Here

At Angelic Reflections I offer Angel and Oracle card readings,and various healing and attunement courses. I also do both Reiki & Angel Healing distantly as well.

I hope some of you will pay me a visit and look forward to welcoming you all Angelic Reflections Smile

In Love & Light
    Ashanti rose

Main Website:
    http://www.angelic-reflections.org
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

Angelic Reflections Empty Re: Angelic Reflections

Post  Azrael Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Nice site. Quite the resume you have there as well.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Quite frankly, if I would say what I thing I probably would be banned from this side, so I will not.
    But when I see numbers, prices on the front page I know very well what this is all about.
    No give only take.
    Someone with a great site said, to have a successful side, one has to give at least  60%  for free.
    He still has a successful site.
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

Post  Azrael Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 pm

I think a benefit of the doubt might be in order here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:01 pm