Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Leylines.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Leylines. Empty Leylines.

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Had anyone ever studied Leylines.

Did you know that Leylines can affect the areas where they lie?

As a small example,I used to work in a college in Bracknell. Not as a teacher but on computer work.

It was noted that there was an awful lot of sick time taken off during working hours.
    So unknown to the staff an investigation was made as to how many hours employees were missing work.

The reasons why they were missing work such as Flu attacks and other sicknesses.

Talking to another fellow member of staff one day I asked why this research was being made.

Confidentially I was told that the investigation was over Leylines. it had been discovered they lay under the college site or part of them.

Plans were being made to re build a new college a good distance away.
    There were other reasons as well as to why they needed to move the college.
    A larger site was given....

I left shortly after that to retire and moved from the area. So I don't know what happened after that.

So do you believe that Leylines can affect various parts of the country?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Leylines. Empty Re: Leylines.

Post  Crystal Wed May 28, 2014 6:45 pm

I have lived on two points of the same leyline and a different leyline. I didn't even realise the first time until I started researching and the second time, well that was when I realised I love their energy.  Can't beat a good leyline. Slate and quartz and water. Watche the ants and the bees and water.

Geopathic energy can cause many problems.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 28, 2014 9:18 pm

Apparently the area before a college was built,was a market place. Don't know if the market was affected or not...long time before I went to live there.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Thu May 29, 2014 5:42 am

I have never heard of geopathic energy before, so I found a little bit of info:

Geopathic stress is a natural radiation of harmful rays which rise up through the earth. These are distorted by weak electromagnetic fields created by subterranean streams, certain mineral concentrations, fault lines and underground cavities. The wavelength of natural radiation that is disturbed in this way is extremely harmful to humans, animals and plant life. 

The affect of radiation caused by Geopathic stress is the same as that of EMF but can be much worse.

http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/geopathic-stress/

But, this little bit of info didn't really tell me anything. Could you provide a little bit more info about it, Crystal?
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2014-05-16

Leylines. Empty Gotta get the ley-info moving again......

Post  lostgrail Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 am

I got so much to look up on leys again but am going back to basics for now to get it moving again
    so I got Alfred Watkins book ready to read
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu May 29, 2014 11:34 am

I recall a friend living close to an electric pylon. Her family often complained of a variety of health issues that were not present when they lived in other houses. She eventually moved and everyone's health improved. Is it coincidence the electric pylon was a cause? I have no doubt it was after seeing her go through her experience. 

I remember reading of office workers having many days off work and the building was blamed. I wonder if this was the same as in your experience Joan?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 29, 2014 11:41 am

lostgrail wrote:I got so much to look up on leys again but am going back to basics for now to get it moving again
    so I got Alfred Watkins book ready to read

Alfred Watkins? I remember that name. He was deeply involved in leylines,wasn't he?
    Did he write a book about them?
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2014-05-16

Leylines. Empty Forgotten Road.....

Post  lostgrail Sat May 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Yeah,"The Old Straight Track" but wonders if there are leyhunters handbooks about.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 pm