Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
1antique
mac
SpiritVoices
Lion L
Spirit of Light
9 posters

Organ Transplant

Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Organ Transplant - Page 2 Empty Organ Transplant

Post  Spirit of Light Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

I wondered what people felt about organ transplant? Does your belief allow you to do this?  
    Do you think there is a time to die and if there is and then a person dies because it is their time will the transplanted organ live or die?

"There is a time to be born and there is a time for you to die. If that time to die is reached then transplants will not succeed in maintaining you in your world."
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Organ Transplant - Page 2 Empty Re: Organ Transplant

Post  mac Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:59 pm

I always like what Silver Birch had to say.  You could hardly go wrong posting his words...

As always, though, those words need to be considered in the context they were given.  He didn't cover every aspect of life here and life hereafter or at least I haven't read about them if he did.   Some don't appear to have been covered exactly by the Q&A sessions or his general teachings. 

On a personal level I've found guidance about certain issues he hadn't addressed.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:33 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:'Our life creates our death'.

I'm with you,Somnium.     Are you saying that the kind of life we live can lead to an early death?
    Are we talking about previous lives here as well?   How we live one life can have an effect on the next life....
    Yes Joan, your life here and now may effect your next life because we have will that forms this connection and bonds are made. If you have beliefs and awareness that extends into the next life then your will and intent is being set in the process, so you are no longer intending to die but are extending your life into the next. People who do not have belief and knowledge or awareness of the next life and do not believe in it will not form intent in their life that extends into the next life, if they intend a next life at all. Choice is a very powerful tool I found when I had my NDE and it should be practiced in this life for all things.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:47 pm

mac wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Spirit of Light wrote:......hen there things just happening. By that I mean my belief is that everything is planned. but I also believe in Free will. Off topic sorry.

But as I stated above? What if it is not a choice? and you're meant to do it?

Aura's, I don't believe things are meant to happen or someone is meant to do something. Life is a natural state of cause and effect. We each make choices dependent on the circumstances. If someone wants to do a certain career, they work at it. If it's within their potential and with their effort they will achieve their goal. If not, they usually give up and will not succeed. I can't see it as being a given right just because something was planned in the world of spirit. A choice has to be made by someone as to whether or not to initiate the process.

Freewill can also mean, do we decide to go to work today or go and have some fun? Do we choose kindness and compassion over cruelty to all life forms? Do we come from a place of love or hatred? 

When it's said that people come into your life for a reason, this may be so, yet we can still use our freewill to accept or refuse their friendship. 

Also, no person is meant to be severely disabled, it's due to physical causes either from the parents or their family history, such as genetics or other scientific or medical terminology which the medical teams may use. Or, it's the environment in which they live.  No one is to blame in those circumstances, as it's out of peoples control. Likewise, no one is meant to kill another. It's the freewill of the perpetrator, they always have a choice. 

I don't accept anyone's future or destiny is set in stone, it can change in a heartbeat, either by our freewill or the freewill of other people.
    On the last point I'm in agreement but I think it's not clear-cut in the sense of someone disabled. 

Disablement could, of course, be down to something having gone wrong; plain and simple, not a spiritually-chosen outcome.  What we can't know, however, is whether a particular disability was the outcome of a choice made before entering this world - a similar situation to neo-natal death when such an intention sounds absurd without context but may, nonetheless, have been planned.  It's taken me some time to accept that possibility.

The situation of killer-and-victim is one I am still unpersuaded about.  Prior arrangement of such a situation I have to concede MIGHT have occurred but I'd guess it would be an uncommon one.  It takes us well beyond the normal considerations concerning life and death.

Strangely enough mac, I now remember hearing a number of my mentors say that before our human incarnation, we all plan who our parents will be and which country we will be born and know the reasons why. They also mentioned that all the major events experienced in our human existence is for the purpose of our souls progression or the evolvement of the soul. But when we incarnate on the earth plane, all memory of any plans we made are forgotten. So, yes I agree this could suggest disabled people do plan to experience life in such circumstances. I can actually understand this mac, although I admit I had forgotten about it until your post brought it to my attention. 

I suppose it is also possible that any number of catastrophic or disastrous events happening around our world could have been previously planned by all the people who perish under these type of circumstances. Perhaps the how and the why of such events that happen is of lesser importance on the physical plane because we come here for the benefit of our soul. Could this be why some discarnate spirits can willingly forgive others for causing their physical deaths? 

As you have already stated, It takes us well beyond the normal considerations concerning life and death. I have to concede, I feel this is correct.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:55 pm

mac wrote:Wonder if detlef will come back on the 'residual energies' aspect?
    I wonder if detlef is referring to events after a person receives an organ from a donor. Could or will the recipient take on or express a part of the characteristics or personality of that particular donor.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:58 pm

skye wrote:
    I wonder if detlef is referring to events after a person receives an organ from a donor. Could or will the recipient take on or express a part of the characteristics or personality of that particular donor.
    I don't know what he meant although I do know the theories about character/personality retention - I choose the word 'theories' deliberately.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:09 pm

skye wrote:
    mac wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:

But as I stated above? What if it is not a choice? and you're meant to do it?

Aura's, I don't believe things are meant to happen or someone is meant to do something. Life is a natural state of cause and effect. We each make choices dependent on the circumstances. If someone wants to do a certain career, they work at it. If it's within their potential and with their effort they will achieve their goal. If not, they usually give up and will not succeed. I can't see it as being a given right just because something was planned in the world of spirit. A choice has to be made by someone as to whether or not to initiate the process.

Freewill can also mean, do we decide to go to work today or go and have some fun? Do we choose kindness and compassion over cruelty to all life forms? Do we come from a place of love or hatred? 

When it's said that people come into your life for a reason, this may be so, yet we can still use our freewill to accept or refuse their friendship. 

Also, no person is meant to be severely disabled, it's due to physical causes either from the parents or their family history, such as genetics or other scientific or medical terminology which the medical teams may use. Or, it's the environment in which they live.  No one is to blame in those circumstances, as it's out of peoples control. Likewise, no one is meant to kill another. It's the freewill of the perpetrator, they always have a choice. 

I don't accept anyone's future or destiny is set in stone, it can change in a heartbeat, either by our freewill or the freewill of other people.
    On the last point I'm in agreement but I think it's not clear-cut in the sense of someone disabled. 

Disablement could, of course, be down to something having gone wrong; plain and simple, not a spiritually-chosen outcome.  What we can't know, however, is whether a particular disability was the outcome of a choice made before entering this world - a similar situation to neo-natal death when such an intention sounds absurd without context but may, nonetheless, have been planned.  It's taken me some time to accept that possibility.

The situation of killer-and-victim is one I am still unpersuaded about.  Prior arrangement of such a situation I have to concede MIGHT have occurred but I'd guess it would be an uncommon one.  It takes us well beyond the normal considerations concerning life and death.

Strangely enough mac, I now remember hearing a number of my mentors say that before our human incarnation, we all plan who our parents will be and which country we will be born and know the reasons why. They also mentioned that all the major events experienced in our human existence is for the purpose of our souls progression or the evolvement of the soul. But when we incarnate on the earth plane, all memory of any plans we made are forgotten. So, yes I agree this could suggest disabled people do plan to experience life in such circumstances. I can actually understand this mac, although I admit I had forgotten about it until your post brought it to my attention. 

I suppose it is also possible that any number of catastrophic or disastrous events happening around our world could have been previously planned by all the people who perish under these type of circumstances. Perhaps the how and the why of such events that happen is of lesser importance on the physical plane because we come here for the benefit of our soul. Could this be why some discarnate spirits can willingly forgive others for causing their physical deaths? 

As you have already stated, It takes us well beyond the normal considerations concerning life and death. I have to concede, I feel this is correct.
    I apply the SB test and reject what does not appeal to my reason....  I can accept that plans are made, intentions are strong, but I can't accept that every single effect had a pre-planned and orchestrated cause.  That makes no sense to me.

I ran the choosing of parents in a thread elsewhere recently and as I wrote the questions I was impressed that I already knew the answers.  In the main the selection of parents takes place in a soul-cell (or soul-group) setting.  Members of the group arrange who will be child and parents to suit needs.  Aspects of experiencing disability etc. may be part of the planning but equally it could come about when things don't go to plan...

I'm not persuaded that major diasters etc. are planned and orchestrated and forgiveness of such acts and others could simply be down to spiritual-evolvement of an individual.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 am

mac wrote:
    skye wrote:
    I don't know what he meant although I do know the theories about character/personality retention - I choose the word 'theories' deliberately.
    I hope I'm never placed in this situation to ever find out what may or may not happen.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:28 am

skye wrote:
    mac wrote:
    skye.......... wrote:stics or personality of that particular donor.
    I hope I'm never placed in this situation to ever find out what may or may not happen.
    hear, hear to that....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:16 am

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:'Our life creates our death'.

I'm with you,Somnium.     Are you saying that the kind of life we live can lead to an early death?
    Are we talking about previous lives here as well?   How we live one life can have an effect on the next life....
    Yes Joan, your life here and now may effect your next life because we have will that forms this connection and bonds are made. If you have beliefs and awareness that extends into the next life then your will and intent is being set in the process, so you are no longer intending to die but are extending your life into the next. People who do not have belief and knowledge or awareness of the next life and do not believe in it will not form intent in their life that extends into the next life, if they intend a next life at all. Choice is a very powerful tool I found when I had my NDE and it should be practiced in this life for all things.
    That's right.   Each life we live is a lesson to us.  In other words,be kind to others and you will receive  a gratuity for that in the next life.
    I did have a very interesting account of how each life should be lived,the bonus's we receive for a good life and the extensions of some lives into the next one to repay and make good from the previous bad life.
    It all depends on how we live each life.....
    Thanks Somnium...... :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm