Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
SpiritVoices
6 posters

The Strength of your Mediumship?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Strength of your Mediumship? Empty The Strength of your Mediumship?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Just how far does your mediumship powers stretch to?

Not your psychic powers!

Do you see those in spirit clearly or rather dim?

How strong are the messages you receive?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The Strength of your Mediumship? Empty Re: The Strength of your Mediumship?

Post  Violet Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Hi Joanie, it varies greatly, sometimes spirits and their messages are as clear as a bell, other times I dont see anything at all but still ' hear' as clear as a bell other times I only 'sense'.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 am

When did you find out,Violet that you had mediumnistic gifts?

I wasn't aware of having any until I was an adult. I remember sensing something or someone around me at an early age....had no idea what it was,only strange events I didn't understand....like feeling a cat settling on my bed.

We did have a cat when I was a child called Topsy. But she was long gone by the time I realised what or who it was.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:22 pm

I can say they are stronger than they use to be. May have happened a lot earlier than I recognized now looking back. Having never seen an apparition or heard one to link it to actual spirit. Instead getting imagery and clairsentience experiences through their energy and not understanding that this is also a way of being clairvoyant.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 pm

For me, it also varies greatly... Much like my healing abilities... But in both circumstances it is my fault as I do not engage in them, or use the time practicing them. To keep them active and flowing. Our gifts, IMO, become weaker if we don't use them constantly. Much like any ability that we have in our physical lives.
    Bluefirephoenix
    Bluefirephoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2014-08-09

Post  Bluefirephoenix Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:33 pm

I can hear clearly.However, I find that the channel can be hard to hang on to or can become clouded with the shadow voices. I've not been able to do this for long just a few months and am still learning how to work with the skill. Vision. I can see spirits in deep trance sometimes other visuals. Our focus is on development of this skill right now.
    I can hear out of trance but it's not usually very reliable content wise.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Bluefirephoenix wrote:I can hear clearly.However, I find that the channel can be hard to hang on to or can become clouded with the shadow voices. I've not been able to do this for long just a few months and am still learning how to work with the skill. Vision. I can see spirits in deep trance sometimes other visuals. Our focus is on development of this skill right now.
    I can hear out of trance but it's not usually very reliable content wise.
    'Shadow voices'?   Would you be saying that they are like in the back ground of your mind,a quiet voice?
    Never heard of this before...Tell us more,please... :daisy:
    Bluefirephoenix
    Bluefirephoenix

Female

Post  Bluefirephoenix Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:14 pm

I don't know what else to call them. The voices you hear on a superficial level are generated by your own mind. They reflect your mood, subconscious desires and fears. Sometimes I hear music. They're thoughtforms, which are spirits or spirit fragments generated by your mind, illusional in nature. I have to go deeper than the superficial area of my mind. Raise energy connect to God then I can hear the genuine voice that I'm trying to hear. I can still hear the shadows especially if I don't silence my mind. I think inexperience may be the reason why the phenomenon is so hard to control. They can be so real, I thought my husband was dead one time and called the ambulance and police. That was the start of initiation when the barrier was stripped from me and I was fully exposed to the astral world. Through that experience I started to learn to distinguish between genuine spirit voices and shadowform voices.
    Shadow voices are louder than genuine spirit voices because they're closer to me.

Last edited by Bluefirephoenix on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something important)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Great information,now I know what to look for when I hear my voices....

Thank you,Bluefirephoenix

:asmile:
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

Post  Azrael Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Great information,now I know what to look for when I hear my voices....

Yeah a Therapists..... :happy:
    Bluefirephoenix
    Bluefirephoenix

Female

Post  Bluefirephoenix Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:26 am

The comments seem very sarcastic. I am not sure if I'm reading this wrong or what. THe site is on mediumship and Clairaudience is generally considered a mediumistic skill. I was looking for a spiritual site with openness to the gifts given us to help us communicate with home if this is not the case I will go elsewhere.

ACcording the information posted under this heading which is here "Discussions and members' experiences of mediumship and mediums, read real life accounts of development and mediumship, and messages from the other side, share your own experiences here..."
    according to the information posted to the public, this is an appropriate place for the discussion. I don't understand the need for the kind of remarks you both made. I have been through a great deal. I was hoping to find some support or someone who might know more about learning to use the gifts given to me over the past year. I had hoped this was such a place obviously it's not what I was expecting.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Azrael wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Great information,now I know what to look for when I hear my voices....

A quick clip over the ear for you....Azrael....  :happy:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Bluefirephoenix wrote:I don't know what else to call them. The voices you hear on a superficial level are generated by your own mind. They reflect your mood, subconscious desires and fears. Sometimes I hear music. They're thoughtforms, which are spirits or spirit fragments generated by your mind, illusional in nature. I have to go deeper than the superficial area of my mind. Raise energy connect to God then I can hear the genuine voice that I'm trying to hear. I can still hear the shadows especially if I don't silence my mind. I think inexperience may be the reason why the phenomenon is so hard to control. They can be so real, I thought my husband was dead one time and called the ambulance and police. That was the start of initiation when the barrier was stripped from me and I was fully exposed to the astral world. Through that experience I started to learn to distinguish between genuine spirit voices and shadowform voices.
    Shadow voices are louder than genuine spirit voices because they're closer to me.
    Thank you for explaining,that was most interesting.
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male

Post  Azrael Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Bluefirephoenix wrote:The comments seem very sarcastic.  I am not sure if I'm reading this wrong or what. THe site is on mediumship and Clairaudience is generally considered a mediumistic skill.  I was looking for a spiritual site with openness to the gifts given us to help us communicate with home if this is not the case I will go elsewhere.

ACcording the information posted under this heading which is here "Discussions and members' experiences of mediumship and mediums, read real life accounts of development and mediumship, and messages from the other side, share your own experiences here..."
    according to the information posted to the public, this is an appropriate place for the discussion. I don't understand the need for the kind of remarks you both made.  I have been through a great deal. I was hoping to find some support or someone who might know more about learning to use the gifts given to me over the past year. I had hoped this was such a place obviously it's not what I was expecting.

My remark was  mean't to be a joke and not negative. If you have said gifts that you have mentioned then you should channel those gifts. Even if some one has had an experience it may or may not be similar to yours. Only you can learn to control and channel those gifts, maybe you should ask said spirits for help.

Last edited by Azrael on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male

Post  Azrael Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:30 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Azrael wrote:

A quick clip over the ear for you....Azrael....  :happy:

OUCH!  :love:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:55 am