Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

hello

Bluefirephoenix
    Bluefirephoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2014-08-09

hello Empty hello

Post  Bluefirephoenix Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:52 am

I thought this looked like a good forum. It's one of the nicest layouts I've ever seen for this sort of thing. I am a medium though I have not been doing very much public work with it. I make a living as an RN in Long term care.  I was initiated in May and have been in intensive training for a wee bit over a year.  Developed Clairaudience first and now sight.  My teacher is a human spirit, though I've met and interacted with angels at times.
    I had less than average abilities before my teacher got ahold of me. I used ITC to make initial contact. The set up was a contraption of our combined efforts and I still use " the Jutebox" If I per chance channel for anyone else I use it so we have a recording of what the spirit said.
    I play piano for a local Anglican church as well as nursing.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

hello Empty Re: hello

Post  mayflow Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi, Bluefirephoenix! Long term care must be very challenging, but hopefully rewarding as well.

Clairaudience and sight and meeting angels, I am not familiar with. Seems interesting.
    Bluefirephoenix
    Bluefirephoenix

Female

Post  Bluefirephoenix Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Clairaudience is the ability to hear what spirits say. It sounds like audio but it isn't. If you plug your ears you still hear. I wasn't born with the ability. It developed with the training I went through over the past year.

I like doing LTC the hours for an RN are much better than acute care and you get to know the patients which makes the job much easier in some ways. The stability at work makes it easier for spiritual pursuits.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Bluefirephoenix wrote:I thought this looked like a good forum. It's one of the nicest layouts I've ever seen for this sort of thing. I am a medium though I have not been doing very much public work with it. I make a living as an RN in Long term care.  I was initiated in May and have been in intensive training for a wee bit over a year.  Developed Clairaudience first and now sight.  My teacher is a human spirit, though I've met and interacted with angels at times.
    I had less than average abilities before my teacher got ahold of me. I used ITC to make initial contact. The set up was a contraption of our combined efforts and I still use " the Jutebox" If I per chance channel for anyone else I use it so we have a recording of what the spirit said.
    I play piano for a local Anglican church as well as nursing.
    Great to see you come from astral pulse.
    Bluefirephoenix
    Bluefirephoenix

Female

Post  Bluefirephoenix Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:44 pm

oh I'm still there too. I've been doing a bit of box channeling there when I have time. It's with Frank Kepple. It's with the ITC equipment so I have some recordings of the work.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi Bluefirephoenix  :welcome: :si:  and thank you for your comments on the appearance of the site :flo: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:13 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:19 pm