Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Samsara4 Says Hello To All

samsara4
    samsara4
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2014-08-26

Samsara4 Says Hello To All Empty Samsara4 Says Hello To All

Post  samsara4 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 pm

I was raised Roman Catholic, but have been fortunate to have traveled the world and met spiritual masters from all traditions. My own spiritual mentor is a revered sage from India whom I have known for over 25 years and who avoids publicity.

I have studied AND PRACTICED with many along various paths and see varying degrees of Truth in all traditions. Since all are unique, I feel that all should be able to select the practice(s) that are most suitable to their own spirtual unfolding and I encourage all to follow the pathless path that they themselves have chosen.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Samsara4 Says Hello To All Empty Re: Samsara4 Says Hello To All

Post  mayflow Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:02 pm

samsara4 wrote:I was raised Roman Catholic, but have been fortunate to have traveled the world and met spiritual masters from all traditions. My own spiritual mentor is a revered sage from India whom I have known for over 25 years and who avoids publicity.

I have studied AND PRACTICED with many along various paths and see varying degrees of Truth in all traditions. Since all are unique, I feel that all should be able to select the practice(s) that are most suitable to their own spirtual unfolding and I encourage all to follow the pathless path that they themselves have chosen.

Hi and welcome, samsara! :urwelcome:

Does your mentor believe it is good to work to transcend samsara?
    samsara4
    samsara4
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2014-08-26

Post  samsara4 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:11 pm

mayflow wrote:
    samsara4 wrote:I was raised Roman Catholic, but have been fortunate to have traveled the world and met spiritual masters from all traditions. My own spiritual mentor is a revered sage from India whom I have known for over 25 years and who avoids publicity.

Hi and welcome, samsara! :urwelcome:

Does your mentor believe it is good to work to transcend samsara?
    Samsara is perpetual wandering. A Zen master once said: "The Dao is emptiness unobstructed. One wanders as one desires." My mentor isn't directive. She speaks and then says, "I've answered your question. Now, do as you wish". 

Thanks for the welcome.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:44 pm

A very warm welcme to the forum, dear Samsara.
    LPC
    LPC
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2014-07-22

Post  LPC Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Greetings! That's a interesting spiritual journey that you have been following....
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Samsara4 Says Hello To All Empty Welcome

Post  GypsyDream Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Welcome, Samsara! It was good to read the definition of what samsara is.  :bfs: Welcome.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:27 pm