Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What a night I had

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

What a night I had Empty What a night I had

Post  Auras Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:27 pm

What a night I had....

So, The mediumship course started last night.. I had to travel to rhyl in wales. Got there for 7:15pm and Basically it was an introduction service to the course. We all got asked is in the future if we wanted to train to become platform after we done the first year... I said no as I don't know where the first year will take me. I'm taking it in slowly. It was a lovely evening even though I was the only teenager there. It was kind of awkward at first but then I gradually started to blend in with everyone. We watched about 5 Mediums give messages out, Sadly I did not get one but it was great to see how they all worked differently! some of the messages where funny lol but even though they where only trainee mediums they did well. You could see that they was connected due to how the message had "flown" when they where giving it out. lastly of the evening, They did a 3 medium link with 1 spirit, It was awesome to watch... we watched someone chair for about 5 minutes about a pioneer in 1800 who studied science and came famous for it, But then he gradually took a turn into telepathy, which then led him to spiritualism and he lost his touch with scienece? But spiritualism is a part of science, That's what people are forgetting. I think scientist are looking to dis-prove spiritualism and to find a more logical answer of what happens. But as I say, This pioneer passed and came through other mediums and wrote a ton of books. He carries his work on in the spirit world. So, That was lovely to listen to. 

I did not get home till about half 12, I was knackered, Went straight to bed, Now I have a bad headache.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

What a night I had Empty Re: What a night I had

Post  mac Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 pm

I hope the course works out for you in the way you'd like Josh.  Last night was an interesting start.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Oh,I would have loved to have been there,Auras!    So much to learn and experience...so many ways to contact.....Spirit!  Just how long has it taken to advance like that?   Why do some people seem to have it easier than others?   Is there something special within some people that just connect and not others....

Keep going,lad,I'm waiting for the next lesson...
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:42 pm

mac wrote:I hope the course works out for you in the way you'd like Josh.  Last night was an interesting start.
    We are being taught by a teacher called "Andy Byng" in 2 weeks, He seems interesting. You can see him here. http://www.andybyng.com/andybyngabout.html

Our next session is next week and I think we're being taught about The Intelligence of the spirit world. Also, A medium is sending me a copy of "sitting in the power" through the post to help me Maintain the state of mind I need to make a link.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:44 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Oh,I would have loved to have been there,Auras!    So much to learn and experience...so many ways to contact.....Spirit!  Just how long has it taken to advance like that?   Why do some people seem to have it easier than others?   Is there something special within some people that just connect and not others....

It was lovely, I loved watching them work in so many ways. Some of them have been training for one year and are standing up there giving off messages. I guess spirit choose how fast you advance, Of how much you can take. I don't think there is something special, I think it's because people are different and they do things differently. It's like learning to play a guitar... some learn to play it fast and some start off slow... if that makes sense
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Andy Byng?   Heard of him.    Doesn't he have something to do with one of the spiritualist booklets?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Keep going,Auras.....will be back later..... :yeeess:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:56 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Andy Byng?   Heard of him.    Doesn't he have something to do with one of the spiritualist booklets?
    Not sure but all I know is that he has was taught by Paul Jacobs when he was 18.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:26 pm

I am one happy person!

I got the CD's....

What a night I had Img-2010
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Andy Byng?   Heard of him.    Doesn't he have something to do with one of the spiritualist booklets?
    Not sure but all I know is that he has was taught by Paul Jacobs when he was 18.
    I think he has something to do with one of the spiritualist magazines.
    Can't remember the name of it....I used to buy one of them, the Two Worlds.

Good little magazine but not enough inside of it to satisfy me...
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:35 am

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:I hope the course works out for you in the way you'd like Josh.  Last night was an interesting start.
    We are being taught by a teacher called "Andy Byng" in 2 weeks, He seems interesting. You can see him here. http://www.andybyng.com/andybyngabout.html

Our next session is next week and I think we're being taught about The Intelligence of the spirit world. Also, A medium is sending me a copy of "sitting in the power" through the post to help me Maintain the state of mind I need to make a link.
    Many weeks ago, in a posting for you and retro, I asked if you knew about Andy Byng and posted a link to his website. 

On one of my exceedingly rare visits to a Spiritualist church in early summer I went to see Andy specifically and he gave a very convincing demonstration of evidential mediumship.  I was impressed by him as a person and as a medium.  The church president told us Andy was scheduled to do a workshop there at the church later in the summer.

I think you should do well with him as your leader/teacher. 
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 am

Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Oh,I would have loved to have been there,Auras!    So much to learn and experience...so many ways to contact.....Spirit!  Just how long has it taken to advance like that?   Why do some people seem to have it easier than others?   Is there something special within some people that just connect and not others....

It was lovely, I loved watching them work in so many ways. Some of them have been training for one year and are standing up there giving off messages. I guess spirit choose how fast you advance, Of how much you can take. I don't think there is something special, I think it's because people are different and they do things differently. It's like learning to play a guitar... some learn to play it fast and some start off slow... if that makes sense
    absolutely
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:03 pm

mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:

Many weeks ago, in a posting for you and retro, I asked if you knew about Andy Byng and posted a link to his website. 

On one of my exceedingly rare visits to a Spiritualist church in early summer I went to see Andy specifically and he gave a very convincing demonstration of evidential mediumship.  I was impressed by him as a person and as a medium.  The church president told us Andy was scheduled to do a workshop there at the church later in the summer.

I remember you giving me that link, But was not sure if it was the same person you was referring too....

I have been told that I should take every chance I get to work with him as He can help me alot...
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:

I remember you giving me that link, But was not sure if it was the same person you was referring too....

I have been told that I should take every chance I get to work with him as He can help me alot...
    Andy's also a young guy and that's something you won't always find, someone of a similar age who can teach what you want to learn.  In your shoes I'd be inclined to grab every chance you get to work with him.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:23 pm

Auras I'm so pleased for you, your post brought back memories for me...good ones of course:astar:  stick at it and if you're coming out with headaches try closing down before you leave or do something which grounds you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:47 am