Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Our Make Up

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Our Make Up Empty Our Make Up

Post  Violet Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 am

If boys and girls were raised the same without all the dollies for girls and cars for boys and without any of those kind of influences would we still be very different, is it our make up or our conditioning which makes us different (i'm not talking the physical and obvious differences here)

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Our Make Up Empty Re: Our Make Up

Post  chi chi Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 am

imo it would make no difference because all my children played with each others toys including dolls trains kitchens n things i have 2 boys and a girl and has made no difference to them at all. I myself had dolls but mainly played with cars trains and marbles lol
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Our Make Up Empty Food For Thought

Post  Soaring Bird Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 pm

I feel that in maybe 2000 years time planet Earth will have no gender. Look through the ages of time. You find that a lot of women are taking to short hair cuts and male clothing and a lot of males are growing long hair and softer feminine clothing, when compared to the 30s, 40s,50s to present date. Also there are more openly gay people nowadays. Like I said if you look back to early 1900s compare to early2000s then look ahead to 3000s and 4000s. No? Remember that advancement of the human being is constantly changing, at one time according to some we were swinging in trees with tails and coudnt stand and walk straight backed, others said we breathed under water and came out and walked. Now we drive lumps of metal, and fly in them, even to the moon.
    Reproduction, unfortunately it wont be as much fun as now but Im sure Mother Nature will take care of that too.Human Beings are only another physical form of life. Like animals but with a higher IQ.We change, we evolve.I may be wrong but Im sure at present there is one form of animal\insect maybe life form that reproduces without sexual involvement. Flowers, Trees do it all the time.
    Makes me glad Im experiencing life in the 2000s at present and not the 4000s (hee hee)
    Huggles x :treehug:
    chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post  chi chi Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 pm

typical man lol all comes down to 1 thing hehehe now where is it you men keep your brains :scratch: :treehug: :treehug: :treehug:
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Our Make Up Empty Ooh I do declare!!!

Post  Soaring Bird Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 pm

If you dont know now Chi, you'll never know. (Hee hee)
    Huggles x :treehug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:29 pm

I'm sure there was an experiment conducted years back and the kids were given all the same toys and they naturally gravitated towards the girly ones if they were girls, and the boy ones if they were boys, naturally it would be illegal to totally go the whole hog with such an experiment as they'd have to be isolated from all influnces including their parents.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Other than the physical, no we would not be different.

As is evident over the years. As a tomboy girl, and a feminine male. Social influence can play a huge role into the development of a child. Which is where the saying, a boy, or girl needs a strong mother, or father in it's life.

However, there are some things that are "natural" to the species.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:10 pm