Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hello everyone! :)

uniquelygreta
    uniquelygreta
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, walking, nature, the internet
    Registration date : 2014-09-12

Hello everyone! :) Empty Hello everyone! :)

Post  uniquelygreta Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Greta and I am on another spiritual forum as well. I enjoy reading other people's experiences on their journeys. I think forums are a great way to connect like-minded people and build community, because ironically it may be harder to do so in real life. I love learning and bettering myself - even if it's through mistakes (I personally like to call them life lessons  :grins:). If I'm not reading or writing (or being addicted to the computer hehe), I like to explore nature and play with animals. Where I live, the weather is getting cooler and it feels great! The fall breeze is very refreshing and the transition is so beautiful. All weather/seasons are beautiful to me. It's the personality of the sky. :)
    So we all are on our spiritual journeys, but it's not until recently I have been aware of it. So lately, I have been curious about faeries and how I can communicate with them as well as other spirits. 
    One thing I do know is that I know nothing. I love that quote. Just yesterday or maybe even five minutes ago, I thought a certain way and now I am not the same way. It's funny keeping up with yourself. I have been reading through some of the posts on here and everyone seems so nice and helpful! I'm looking forward to talking with everyone and I hope everyone has a great weekend!  :flo:
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Hello everyone! :) Empty Re: Hello everyone! :)

Post  ameliorate Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Uniquelygreta   :welcome: :si:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Hi Greta and a very warm:welcome: :si:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:37 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Greta.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:27 am