Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Just Had An Experience With Ghosts

Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Ghosts - Just Had An Experience With Ghosts Empty Just Had An Experience With Ghosts

Post  Steve22 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 am

So, I was walking by these old houses that date back to the 1800s. Surely, there were spirits there I thought and I was walking by all these historic buildings to see if I could communicate with the ghosts that probably lived there.  So, what happened was remarkable.  There were ghosts everywhere it seemed.  Not that I saw a bunch but I did see this one peeking out of a window.  Then, there was another one that I saw in another house walking around, I could see this shadow of a woman walking by.  I could also sense numerous presences there, outside of the buildings it seemed there was an old lady knitting. Three of the ghosts were female, but two of them were male.  One of the male ones looked out a window at me.  It also seemed that there were a bunch of male spirits working in one of the basements in the downstairs of one building.  It also seemed that one of the spirits may have been attempting to talk to me, but I'm not sure exactly what she was saying because it wasn't fully audible, it was really, really faint and distant.  I didn't really care for these ghosts though because I got a grumpy kind of vibe from these particular ones.  I don't really work much with spirits but have had a few possible ghost experiences, mostly with clairaudience but I have seen "ghosts" before.

Last edited by Steve22 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:01 am; edited 3 times in total
    Steve22

Male

Ghosts - Just Had An Experience With Ghosts Empty Re: Just Had An Experience With Ghosts

Post  Steve22 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:59 am

Steve22 wrote:So, I was walking by these old houses that date back to the 1800s. Surely, there were spirits there I thought and I was walking by all these historic buildings to see if I could communicate with the ghosts that probably lived there.  So, what happened was remarkable.  There were ghosts everywhere it seemed.  Not that I saw a bunch but I did see this one peeking out of a window.  Then, there was another one that I saw in another house walking around, I could see this shadow of a woman walking by.  I could also sense numerous presences there, outside of the buildings it seemed there was an old lady knitting. Three of the ghosts were female, but two of them were male.  One of the male ones looked out a window at me.  It also seemed that there were a bunch of male spirits working in one of the basements in the downstairs of one building.  It also seemed that one of the spirits may have been attempting to talk to me, but I'm not sure exactly what she was saying because it was not really audible, just real faint and stuff.  I didn't really care for these ghosts though because I got a grumpy kind of vibe from these particular ghosts
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ghosts - Just Had An Experience With Ghosts Empty Re: Just Had An Experience With Ghosts

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:46 am

Interesting topic.....Any thought on looking into the history of the house?
    Steve22

Male

Post  Steve22 Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:14 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Interesting topic.....Any thought on looking into the history of the house?

Just looked into the history of the houses and guess what, it turns out my experiences matched up to what happened!!!!!  I sensed people working in the basement, read up on it and there were slaves there.  A woman ghost who sits outside as her husband is dying inside, I sensed the spirit of a lady outside knitting.  The conflictual nature of the ghosts was also documented in the attitudes and behavior of people who lived in the village.  Amazing, I clearly actually was in tune with spirits and not imagining it  :asmile:  I've never seen so many ghosts before it was like I became in touch with a whole new and fascinating world.  There were just ghosts everywhere
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:50 am

How right you are,Steve.....Some looking for loved ones as we do....
    Folks they have left behind.
    Clinging to their past lives,afraid to move on,not knowing where they are,not aware they have moved into another life.  Treasure your gift of 'seeing.....' :meditating:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:02 am

Steve22 wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Interesting topic.....Any thought on looking into the history of the house?

Just looked into the history of the houses and guess what, it turns out my experiences matched up to what happened!!!!!  I sensed people working in the basement, read up on it and there were slaves there.  A woman ghost who sits outside as her husband is dying inside, I sensed the spirit of a lady outside knitting.  The conflictual nature of the ghosts was also documented in the attitudes and behavior of people who lived in the village.  Amazing, I clearly actually was in tune with spirits and not imagining it  :asmile:  I've never seen so many ghosts before it was like I became in touch with a whole new and fascinating world.  There were just ghosts everywhere

Wow that's pretty good, do you do mediumship? Have you sat for mediumship development or do you just see/sense these things? How did you feel about it especially when what you saw was confirmed?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:41 pm