Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dovehealer
SpiritVoices
6 posters

You see Ghosts,you feel Ghosts,do these Signs worry You?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ghosts - You see Ghosts,you feel Ghosts,do these Signs worry You? Empty You see Ghosts,you feel Ghosts,do these Signs worry You?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Do you realise what you are feeling?   Do you realise that you are in touch with another world?  What were your feelings?   'I'm going mad'?   'They'll be taking  me away (Ha,ha)....?

Or did you seek advice on what was happening???

I'm putting these kind of topics in because I have friends who are interested in anything to do with Mediumship,spiritualism or just plain Ghosts...... :wicked:
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Ghosts - You see Ghosts,you feel Ghosts,do these Signs worry You? Empty Re: You see Ghosts,you feel Ghosts,do these Signs worry You?

Post  dovehealer Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:48 am

Ahh, another great question! I think it's probably subjective to the individual. Everyone seems to "create their own system that works for them. I for instance, went quite some time when I was younger, thinking the feelings and thoughts/visions in my head.. Was just me. Now that I'm "older" I can distinguish random spirit from myself. I just had this happen today! I'm pulling weeds & trimming plants and I started to feel incredibly guilty, I actually said out loud ..am I really getting to the point where my spirituality is making me feel bad about trimming plants. I immediately got ..sister..I saw teacher & she loved to garden, but not "kill" anything. I felt what she means.. And I'm not like that..but she was. I tryed to ignore, in a nice way..but she's kinda bugging me with very random stuff.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Ghosts - You see Ghosts,you feel Ghosts,do these Signs worry You? Empty Re: You see Ghosts,you feel Ghosts,do these Signs worry You?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:23 pm

dovehealer wrote:Ahh, another great question! I think it's probably subjective to the individual. Everyone seems to "create their own system that works for them. I for instance, went quite some time when I was younger, thinking the feelings and thoughts/visions in my head.. Was just me. Now that I'm "older" I can distinguish random spirit from myself. I just had this happen today! I'm pulling weeds & trimming plants and I started to feel incredibly guilty, I actually said out loud ..am I really getting to the point where my spirituality is making me feel bad about trimming plants. I immediately got ..sister..I saw teacher & she loved to garden, but not "kill" anything. I felt what she means.. And I'm not like that..but she was. I tryed to ignore, in a nice way..but she's kinda bugging me with very random stuff.
    Did you know that in the spirit world,there is only one religion and that is to worship one God.   Many arrive in spirit with their own religion but realise soon those religions do not exist.  Public holidays like Easter,Xmas etc are not celebrated.   Just one God!
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post  dovehealer Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:04 am

I Can't say that "I know" that.. I've never been told that, however from a very young age I just understood that religion is similar to different languages..most are very similar, it could be where you are in your spiritual progress. Geometry.. Algebra.. Calculus ...as another example. But I also feel there is no "better" or "advanced" religion. It's just what you need.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:01 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Did you know that in the spirit world,there is only one religion and that is to worship one God.   Many arrive in spirit with their own religion but realise soon those religions do not exist.  Public holidays like Easter,Xmas etc are not celebrated.   Just one God!
    I think it's a lot different in the realms of spirit than it is here.. There it is more the knowing and understanding of us and being of spirit.. Being that emanation, that spark, of spirit. As opposed to the religious dogmas of an angry guy that wants all our worship, or will send us to a pit of fire for all eternity.
    Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post  Steve22 Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:37 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Do you realise what you are feeling?   Do you realise that you are in touch with another world?  What were your feelings?   'I'm going mad'?   'They'll be taking  me away (Ha,ha)....?

Or did you seek advice on what was happening???

I'm putting these kind of topics in because I have friends who are interested in anything to do with Mediumship,spiritualism or just plain Ghosts...... :wicked:

I have certainly wondered at times if I was going crazy or even if I had already "gone".  I mean who knows maybe I'm going.  I don't know, but I simply came to accept whatever "it" is that has happened to me in recent years
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Be interested to hear what has happened to you over the years.   Bad experiences or good?
    Next

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2017-01-24

Post  Next Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm married to a ghost and that's synonymous with the internal twin flame, Kundalini, having an alien intelligence in my body 24/7, being possessed full time, etc. To be healthy I need as much intuition/energy body stimulation as possible to keep my focus off of my external physical environment. This means I welcome all sensations and messages, regardless of how dark they are. So to answer your question, it never worries me. Everything that happens to me spiritually is an upgrade. I only encounter difficulty when I approach life from a physical perspective.
    dream jo
    dream jo

Female
    Number of posts : 1091
    Job/hobbies : art sky gazzins
    Registration date : 2015-06-06

Post  dream jo Sat May 28, 2022 10:26 pm

I have sent spirit all my life I have I have it doesn't scare me over me or very me it is not it doesn't scare me one bit it's a living I want to be scared of because so the living is toxic because all they do is put me down but a ghost does not put your down because I have a nasty spirit send it into the light I just wish I could do that I wish I could do that to people with toxic people on the earth plane I wish I could send them into the light and stop putting people down and putting me down telling me ugly and we voting I am yes you're right but you won't see it because I'm a kind hearted so

But if it goes is friendly and kind I'm not nasty and a bully I will let us stay but spirit is it toxic to enable I see the light nobody wants you because you've got a nice person you were slain by your feelings for putting pickled and bullying them a good spirit
    I don't mind I would let me stay for a bit delivery to go to the light I don't know if this makes sense but somebody is being put down and B to me times in our life

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:04 am