Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
HemantM
jcam@sii
Native spirit
SpiritVoices
dovehealer
Violet
10 posters

More than one love..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

More than one love.. Empty More than one love..

Post  Violet Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Often people worry about what will happen when they cross over if they had  say two husbands or two wives in their lifetime and they loved both dearly which one they would go to when they died, what are your thoughts on this?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

More than one love.. Empty Re: More than one love..

Post  dovehealer Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:09 am

I personally think we have a "rough sketch" of our lives, in spirit, before we come to this plain. So hubby A is "expecting" and wanting wonderful things for the wife and hubby B. I see it more like a spirit family that "decides" to take on different roles in a lifetime. So a child now could have been your father, sister, mother in your past life. I feel like people still..sometimes get stuck without realizing it was possibly a past life. I'm fairly certain my husband was my father eons ago. He doesn't know that, it would completely freak him out! But from a spiritual side, it's not about sex or jealousy. It's about learning. If anyone out there decided to hire someone to run their business, I would assume we would all feel comfortable with the girl/guy who has worked in all positions of the buisness. We shall see though..lol
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:53 pm

dovehealer wrote:I personally think we have a "rough sketch" of our lives, in spirit, before we come to this plain. So hubby A is "expecting" and wanting wonderful things for the wife and hubby B. I see it more like a spirit family that "decides" to take on different roles in a lifetime. So a child now could have been your father, sister, mother in your past life. I feel like people still..sometimes get stuck without realizing it was possibly a past life. I'm fairly certain my husband was my father eons ago. He doesn't know that, it would completely freak him out! But from a spiritual side, it's not about sex or jealousy. It's about learning. If anyone out there decided to hire someone to run their business, I would assume we would all feel comfortable with the girl/guy who has worked in all positions of the buisness. We shall see though..lol
    I read a book recently stating this as reincarnation.   Reincarnation of family.    Coming back as a member of the same family.
    Living each others lives. Ironing out the problems which took place in those lives.   i.e. A brother at odds with a sister and so on.

How many times have we heard from relatives in a angry way...'You remind me of your uncle or your aunt,they were just like you'
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Having a say in who you are born to who this who that doesn't sit with me at all.i believe you go the the husband /wife who you were happiest with.there is no jealousy no malice in the other world, you can join both if that is what you want.for me its my husband and my kids and my grandmother they are who I want to see again,not my parents.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:07 am

Well,you know who I want to see?.. :blush:
    You've given me enough messages from him.......

XX
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:32 pm

I'm 'up there' with him..... :asmile:

Often dreamed of being with him 'up there'.... K\'s stars
    HemantM
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Counselor - exercising, reading books, Yoga, Meditation etc.
    Registration date : 2014-09-09

Post  HemantM Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:11 pm

How could you profit from inflicting this kind of pain and destruction on the innocent, on your own family?  How could you profit from breaking your own solemn word?  What kind of a monster would do that? very confusing :(
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:39 pm

HemantM wrote:How could you profit from inflicting this kind of pain and destruction on the innocent, on your own family?  How could you profit from breaking your own solemn word?  What kind of a monster would do that? very confusing :(
    I'd appreciate knowing to which posting this response was made - will you help over that please....?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:54 pm

HemantM wrote:How could you profit from inflicting this kind of pain and destruction on the innocent, on your own family?  How could you profit from breaking your own solemn word?  What kind of a monster would do that? very confusing :(
    I'm confused as well!!
    Who are you actually answering?
    jimrich

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2017-05-20

More than one love.. Empty Healthy attitudes

Post  jimrich Wed May 24, 2017 9:14 am

Violet wrote:Often people worry about what will happen when they cross over if they had  say two husbands or two wives in their lifetime and they loved both dearly which one they would go to when they died, what are your thoughts on this?
    When my late wife crossed over, she was back with her Ex but not as "lovers" and them being together again actually pleased me, since they have two kids over here and a lot in common from their Earthly past, so being together in the Afterlife seems both natural and normal to me.  IMO, love and relationships in the Afterlife are totally different and much healthier than they are in the physical realms.  Since there is no fear, jealousy, anger, hate, sorrow or other negative stuff in the Afterlife, being connected to and involved with one's (many) past lovers and mates is probably (since I don't know) a much healthier and "normal" thing in their realm.  I do know that attitudes and mental standards are very different for Dis-incarnates but can't say exactly how or why.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life

Post  psychoslice Thu May 25, 2017 7:06 am

I have personally realized that you cannot dish out love, you cannot have love for one and not the other, we are all One, and this realization has told me that love is also One, for me loving one personal is not really love at all. Of course we have a special place for individuals that we meet throughout our lives, but how many times when the individual doesn't come up to our expectations, that our love dies, it was never love in the first place, again you cannot turn love on and off. Love is letting the other be who they are without wanting to change them, if we don't like who they are then they are not for us, they are for someone else who would like the way they are, this is why there are so many divorces, there is too much expectation on what we believe to to be love.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life

Post  psychoslice Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:40 am

gigpdo wrote:Spot on KP,too many different "types" of love,but love is,that's it love is,is what?
    Is what it is,nothing,its a word used to describe hundreds of different human emotions!
    Yes quite true, even the word god has lost its flavor.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 am