Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What types of healing methods does everyone use for healing emotional pain?

AlohaHealing
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-12-23

What types of healing methods does everyone use for healing emotional pain? Empty What types of healing methods does everyone use for healing emotional pain?

Post  AlohaHealing Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi new member here and I was curious to know what types of methods do the users here use for healing emotional pain? I know there is so many out there to help people but I've never had a chance to grasp what most people are using and why? Looking forward to seeing your answers here!
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

What types of healing methods does everyone use for healing emotional pain? Empty Re: What types of healing methods does everyone use for healing emotional pain?

Post  ameliorate Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:42 pm

I wonder if you have read Eckhart Tolle's bestseller book The Power Of Now?  It deals directly with emotional
    pain - calling it the pain body and gives practical exercises on how to overcome it.  It largely involves
    just observing from a detached point, akin to the buddhist's stance of non attachment.  We are essentially
    spirit and it is our ego that deals with our thoughts and emotions.  This is just one, effective method.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 pm