Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
eyeopen
partofme
cleisis
millergrls
SpiritVoices
Maithreyi Nath
iScorpio
DIANE
sparkly
equuslife
Violet
Lightseeker
16 posters

Raising your Vibrations.

Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Raising your Vibrations. Empty Raising your Vibrations.

Post  Lightseeker Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Hello all,

Raising Vibrations.

It is suggested that the realm of Spirit is at a faster or higher vibration than that of our physical plain.

For effective and consistent communication it is up to us to raise our vibrations to a point where by our vibration meets theirs, In some cases the Spirit that wishes to communicate will also have to make something of an effort to slow down their vibration so that a meeting place is arrived at.

The realm of Spirit, normally exists outside our frequency range, a little like the undetectable dog whistle that we cannot hear and that the dog hears all too well.
    We can to a certain degree enhance our etheric senses by denying a physical sense, for example clossing our eyes or removing auditory stimulation. However getting our vibratory rate up to a level where a meeting can take place can be hard work. at least initially.

We all pretty much without exception get flashes of or from the Spirit realm in both clairvoyance and clairaudience, often very subtle and fleeting, much of what we might regard as synchronicity is very often a breif meeting of minds across the gulf of space. So the question of raising vibrations remains integral for any kind of prolonged contact.

Much of Spirit resides in a realm of Love and Light and it is hardly surprising that greif prevents us from communicating with loved ones who have passed, The plains of Sadness and Grief can be seen to be evidently far removed from Love and Light.

As we enter meditation states, we often surround ourselves with light, for protection and also to build the environment of Light that is not so alien to Spirit.
    The key then is to practice meditation , practice meditation and then practice it some more. to make meditation a part of your daily routine.

Some of you may know of other methods to raise ones vibrations and I would be greatful for any recommendations.

Last edited by Violet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stickied topic)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Raising your Vibrations. Empty Re: Raising your Vibrations.

Post  Violet Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Lightseeker, thank you, I will sticky this as I think many will find it helpful, i'm on limited time right now but I promise I will come back to this, if people are interested I can post my own work on meditation but only if people are interested.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 am

Hi Lightseeker, I've always said meditation is the key Raising your Vibrations. 821538

But we can acheive a meditatative state when doing the most mundane things, ironing for example, painting blank walls or any other literally 'mind numbing' jobs.

When people are well practiced in meditation, and by that I don't mean perfect, don't strive for perfection or sit for countless hours, they can find that they can switch their mind in an instant to that meditative state, just to give an example, some of you will already know that I had a highly prolific period of giving readings online a few years ago, up to three or four every single night at one point, I didn't go to a quiet room, I didn't meditate for an hour before each reading. I sat in my living room where my comp is, the telly blaring way too loud, chatter, animals tearing around like lunatics, knocks at the door and even the phone ringing and on occasion actually being physically interrupted, but I could still do it and at that time, do it reasonably well.

I don't see it as lifting my vibration as such but it could well have been that I was, I was flipping my mind into meditative zone and could flip right back out in an instant, so though I was aware of the many distractions they couldn't distract me, my mind must have been quite well disciplined and this is, imo, what meditation is all about, disciplining the mind, not blanking every thought out, or trying to empty it somehow, just simply teaching my brain that this is meditation mind and the other is my down to earth and awake mind.

equuslife
    equuslife

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2011-02-02

Post  equuslife Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:12 am

Lightseeker wrote:...The key then is to practice meditation , practice meditation and then practice it some more. to make meditation a part of your daily routine.
    Some of you may know of other methods to raise ones vibrations and I would be greatful for any recommendations.
    I frequently partake in the raising of my vibration in an effort to continually raise my vibrational set point as a method of accelerating my abilities as well as my evolution on the whole.
    I would be very interested in hearing others methods and experiences with this practice as well.
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Silencing the mind or attempting to drive away all thought in meditation can possibly be counter productive to opening channels. so we have to be discerning of which thoughts to try to reject. At least thats how it occurs to me. Raising your Vibrations. 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:25 pm

If thoughts creep in I acknowledge them and then release them. Raising your Vibrations. 15910

sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:38 pm

this is a pretty good thread!
    i'd like to acknowledge equus. Raising your Vibrations. 782572 Raising your Vibrations. 408815
    other methods to raise vibrations; being with nature, out in the garden, sitting with love, visualisation or prayer if you prefer. something to centre your positive attention on. for a lasting change, i would say making permanent positive changes.
    violet, i love this rendition of your household you've given, hilarious! but also, i agree one can wash the dishes or vacuum..i use those activities, like polishing, i polish the world, bring love to it i guess you'd saay. these days, i use coloured raindrops over people, areas to raise their vibration (but no i don't think of it that way, but LS is, for communication purposes i guess you'd say.) Raising your Vibrations. 15910
    DIANE
    DIANE

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Job/hobbies : cashier/ thirsty for Afterlife knowledge
    Registration date : 2011-06-16

Post  DIANE Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Raising your Vibrations. 28115 This is all so interesting, ive been reading about raising your vibrations and now i know what it means . Just have to give it a try!! Anymore ideas would be greatly recieved.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi Diane, please let us know how you get on if you do try it Raising your Vibrations. 821538

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Raising your Vibrations. Empty RE:Raising you Vibrations

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:49 am

Thanks for the information. :)
    Maithreyi Nath
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-06-03

Raising your Vibrations. Empty Emotions & Vibrations

Post  Maithreyi Nath Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:28 pm

I have started getting strong emotional waves about a friend whom I lost 35 years ago. For the past few months I am constantly remembering him and re-living the days spent with him. I can recollect every little detail about our chats together. Could anyone please explain why this is happening to me?

Maithrey
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Vibrations reaching out to him from you or from him to you?

Spirit have many ways of communication.

Or...would it be a special day from long ago?

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi Maithreyi, as Joanie says is there an nanniversary around this time, the date of his passing, your friends birthday, your birthday?
    They will often draw cklose at such times and impress things on you basically to let you know they are around.

Also has anything happened recently around you which may have increased your sensitivity?

Maithreyi Nath
    Just joined

Post  Maithreyi Nath Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:36 am

Joanie wrote:Vibrations reaching out to him from you or from him to you?

Spirit have many ways of communication.

Or...would it be a special day from long ago?

Joanie

No, vibrations reaching out to me. Its none of our birthdays, date of death or any other special event. This has been going on for the past 8 months. Why? Could you please explain.
    Maithreyi Nath
    Just joined

Raising your Vibrations. Empty Emotional Vibes

Post  Maithreyi Nath Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 am

I am getting vibrations on his memories, virtually re-living that period, remembering every little detail of our communications, time, clothes worn on that occasion, body language expressed by both of us. How come this is happening to me after a gap of nearly 36 years?Raising your Vibrations. 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:19 am

It does seem a long time to suddenly be getting this, perhaps you're simply more open at the moment.

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 pm

I have done some research and cleaning, taking a shower, washing your hands, and exercise are all ways to raise your vibrations. Also thinking kind thoughts, and being helpful to others also helps.Raising your Vibrations. 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:38 am

millergrls wrote:I have done some research and cleaning, taking a shower, washing your hands, and exercise are all ways to raise your vibrations. Also thinking kind thoughts, and being helpful to others also helps.Raising your Vibrations. 15910

Exactly Mary!

Help those who need help.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:48 am

Raising your Vibrations. 577431
    cleisis
    cleisis

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Job/hobbies : Reiki,readings,care giver,runes,oracles,crystals..
    Registration date : 2013-03-01

Post  cleisis Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 am

Thank you for this..
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Fri May 31, 2013 2:40 pm

Another alternative that I have used in the past have been isometric tones or biaural beats. There are a wide range of free ones found with a search engine.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:17 am

Nice thread,

Also nice music, nice things on TV, non violence, swearing, shouting, and negative situations. A different approach to negative situations can help.

Reiki and healing spiritual can also help.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:35 am

Even so I don't agree with everything that was said in the original post, I will try to say what I do to lift my vibration when I need to connect with an entity of a higher vibration.
    It all depends on our average vibration, which is determined by the life we live, food we eat, thought we think, integrity, forgiveness we practice, how we see ourselves in all that is.
    Vibrations go up and down during the day. If it goes down, due to an argument perhaps, what does it take to move away from it and balance our vibration.
    First of cause we have to become aware of our downturn, so we can let go of what created the downturn.
    If we vibrate in the mid-range of the fourth density, and like to connect with and entity in the fifth density, lets say St Germain, we can do this with intent. It is not a great step to bridge.
    Just for a test I connected with this entity, most would call him an ascended master, it usually takes a few seconds for the connection to come about. His energy feels rather purposeful then loving. This is how I would describe it.
    When I do this I don't do anything special, just intent it, and feel my body to relax, all tensions, if there where any, are going. Sometimes I feel a heaviness on top of my head.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:41 am

What density do most people on earth vibrate at?

What do you mean by what we eat? as in what makes us vibrate at a lower rate?

I try and keep my vibrations up but it seems I have no control over it, even rite now I am in alot fo pain, I have an injury, I prey also which for some reason isnt quite working for me rite now, I do this 3 times a day, I guess I dont have the energy to do it as I use to and also my chakras are a bit shut down. Also I have alot of issues with "others" who wont leave me alone and many times a day they "attack" me and I feel theres nothing I can do to stop it. I dont know its like the World doesnt wish me to be happy, or live, or lift my vibrations at the moment. Something some one always pushes me back down, I can never seem to think clearly etc at the moment. That and health issues, every thing doesnt help. Does this mean Im not suppose to lift my vibrations?

Is there a period where we have to stuck down below so that we can move up after? Is there any way I can connect with St Germain or an Ascended master?
    Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post  Steve22 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:34 am

Lightseeker wrote:Hello all,

Raising Vibrations.

It is suggested that the realm of Spirit is at a faster or higher vibration than that of our physical plain.

For effective and consistent communication it is up to us to raise our vibrations to a point where by our vibration meets theirs, In some cases the Spirit that wishes to communicate will also have to make something of an effort to slow down their vibration so that a meeting place is arrived at.

The realm of Spirit, normally exists outside our frequency range, a little like the undetectable dog whistle that we cannot hear and that the dog hears all too well.
    We can to a certain degree enhance our etheric senses by denying a physical sense, for example clossing our eyes or removing auditory stimulation. However getting our vibratory rate up to a level where a meeting can take place can be hard work. at least initially.

We all pretty much without exception get flashes of or from the Spirit realm in both clairvoyance and clairaudience, often very subtle and fleeting, much of what we might regard as synchronicity is very often a breif meeting of minds across the gulf of space. So the question of raising vibrations remains integral for any kind of prolonged contact.

Much of Spirit resides in a realm of Love and Light and it is hardly surprising that greif prevents us from communicating with loved ones who have passed, The plains of Sadness and Grief can be seen to be evidently far removed from Love and Light.

As we enter meditation states, we often surround ourselves with light, for protection and also to build the environment of Light that is not so alien to Spirit.
    The key then is to practice meditation , practice meditation and then practice it some more. to make meditation a part of your daily routine.

Raising vibrations is a challenging process in my opinion.  It can entail a lot of work yet once you get the hang of it the process is amazingly easy :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm