Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising Kunadlini To Pierce The Three Granthis

lomax
    lomax

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Raising Kunadlini To Pierce The Three Granthis Empty Raising Kunadlini To Pierce The Three Granthis

Post  lomax Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:50 am

I did that yesterday.Apparently i was 'guided' to stumble upon the three granthis and learn about them.Immediately i knew what i had to do.
    Since the info was allready inside my mind i raised the kundalini with the intention to pierce these astral knots.In my mind,the three granthis were psychic knots (blocks),preventing the pranic flow.(Or at least that's what i had read).

At first,i felt an unpleasant feeling of heat,and i could feel regions of my energy body pulsating.For a while it was a mess.I could feel the heat of the kundalini opening the way to the cold breeze (pranic flow) i mentioned on my sahasrara opening thread.
    Then i felt the cold breeze running all over my body and chakras(pranic flow).
    It was a dance of heat and cold.

The kundalini had donne her job.

I felt liberated and balanced.Also the energies were lingering in the air for a while.(I suspect the kundalini 'heated' my astral body).

For the whole day i wasn't able to feel negativity,or go excited.It was just balance.
    And i think i start to realize the importance of balance.I mean i knew it in theory,but when you experience it,is different.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:56 pm