Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
eyeopen
partofme
cleisis
millergrls
SpiritVoices
Maithreyi Nath
iScorpio
DIANE
sparkly
equuslife
Violet
Lightseeker
16 posters

Raising your Vibrations.

Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Raising your Vibrations. - Page 2 Empty Raising your Vibrations.

Post  Lightseeker Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello all,

Raising Vibrations.

It is suggested that the realm of Spirit is at a faster or higher vibration than that of our physical plain.

For effective and consistent communication it is up to us to raise our vibrations to a point where by our vibration meets theirs, In some cases the Spirit that wishes to communicate will also have to make something of an effort to slow down their vibration so that a meeting place is arrived at.

The realm of Spirit, normally exists outside our frequency range, a little like the undetectable dog whistle that we cannot hear and that the dog hears all too well.
    We can to a certain degree enhance our etheric senses by denying a physical sense, for example clossing our eyes or removing auditory stimulation. However getting our vibratory rate up to a level where a meeting can take place can be hard work. at least initially.

We all pretty much without exception get flashes of or from the Spirit realm in both clairvoyance and clairaudience, often very subtle and fleeting, much of what we might regard as synchronicity is very often a breif meeting of minds across the gulf of space. So the question of raising vibrations remains integral for any kind of prolonged contact.

Much of Spirit resides in a realm of Love and Light and it is hardly surprising that greif prevents us from communicating with loved ones who have passed, The plains of Sadness and Grief can be seen to be evidently far removed from Love and Light.

As we enter meditation states, we often surround ourselves with light, for protection and also to build the environment of Light that is not so alien to Spirit.
    The key then is to practice meditation , practice meditation and then practice it some more. to make meditation a part of your daily routine.

Some of you may know of other methods to raise ones vibrations and I would be greatful for any recommendations.

Last edited by Violet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stickied topic)
    Godscell
    Godscell

Number of posts : 25
    Job/hobbies : Teacher, yoga instructor, medium, gardener
    Registration date : 2015-10-11

Raising your Vibrations. - Page 2 Empty Re: Raising your Vibrations.

Post  Godscell Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:19 am

Laughter and music are particularly efficacious in my experience.
    Bluebellsnowflake
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards
    Registration date : 2016-09-05

Raising your Vibrations. - Page 2 Empty Do people believe tarot cards can tell the future?

Post  Bluebellsnowflake Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 pm

I would just like to know whether people believe in tarot cards? I do tarot cards and I find them really successful in telling the future and asking questions?

Sponsored content

Raising your Vibrations. - Page 2 Empty Re: Raising your Vibrations.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:49 pm