Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
1antique
ameliorate
SpiritVoices
7 posters

To Be in Spirit or not to be.......!

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

To Be in Spirit or not to be.......! Empty To Be in Spirit or not to be.......!

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

At this moment in time I am not sure exactly where I am supposed to be.

Heaven,Hell or just plain out in space!

No definative feeling at all of where I am going.

How do you all feel where you are at this moment in time?

Joanie xx
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

To Be in Spirit or not to be.......! Empty Re: To Be in Spirit or not to be.......!

Post  ameliorate Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:03 pm

I guess the 2 obvious options are to be coming from ego or spirit.  Most of the time I admit to
    operating from ego but, being mindful, I have awareness of how I conduct myself and always
    strive to better myself....that is the spirit side of me coming through.

If I were more in spirit, I would be more accepting, loving and in more constant harmony with life.
    As it is, I do very well, i.e. am centred, and mostly quite serene but my ego often comes to the fore
    since I am also outspoken and have a keen sense of justice.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

To Be in Spirit or not to be.......! Empty Re: To Be in Spirit or not to be.......!

Post  1antique Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:27 pm

There are many times that I feel like I am more in spirit than in the flesh. It feels like I am viewing the world through some sort of a veil. I feel totally disconnected from the physical world. This is usually after a nap when my spirit doesn't seem to have rejoined my body when I woke up.At times, this can last for quite a while (seems like an hour or so).
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:31 pm

1antique do you practise grounding at all? That would stop the feeling and connect you to the moment.

It might be good practice for anyone to use grounding techniques, they can be as simple as sipping water or rinsing one's hands under cold running water. Immediately the mind and body are brought back into one, in that moment.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:35 pm

I must say that, many times, I neglect to ground myself afterwards.

In a way, I kinda enjoy the feeling. Kinda like smoking some illegal stuff.   :happy:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:13 pm

1antique wrote:There are many times that I feel like I am more in spirit than in the flesh. It feels like I am viewing the world through some sort of a veil. I feel totally disconnected from the physical world. This is usually after a nap when my spirit doesn't seem to have rejoined my body when I woke up.At times, this can last for quite a while (seems like an hour or so).
    Just spotted this.   Very much the same to how I feel at times,1antique.   Takes me a while to wake up...
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:At this moment in time I am not sure exactly where I am supposed to be.

Joanie xx
    My suggestion is that you're exactly where you're supposed to be, Joanie.  Not out in space although I understand why you might feel that way.  Definitely not in any kind of hell.  If you were intended, or had yourself chosen, to be in so-called Heaven, then that's where you'd be.  For now it's a way off and who of us ever knows how far off that may be until perhaps the very last days or hours - and we still might be wrong even when we felt sure!  :love:
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:17 pm

mac wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:At this moment in time I am not sure exactly where I am supposed to be.

Joanie xx
    My suggestion is that you're exactly where you're supposed to be, Joanie.  Not out in space although I understand why you might feel that way.  Definitely not in any kind of hell.  If you were intended, or had yourself chosen, to be in so-called Heaven, then that's where you'd be.  For now it's a way off and who of us ever knows how far off that may be until perhaps the very last days or hours - and we still might be wrong even when we felt sure!  :love:

Mac, I think you are right.   We are all exactly where we are supposed to be.  We might not be happy with this, but that's how it is.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:19 pm

mac wrote:

Joanie xx
    I feel different from the way I have always lived my life,now why should that be?
    I feel the world is changing.   I feel I am changing.   Strangely among friends I feel I am finding enemies and among enemies I feel I am finding friends.
    Strange,eh?
    :peace:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:25 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    mac wrote:

Joanie xx
    I feel different from the way I have always lived my life,now why should that be?
    I feel the world is changing.   I feel I am changing.   Strangely among friends I feel I am finding enemies and among enemies I feel I am finding friends.
    Strange,eh?
    :peace:
    I can't comment on your life, Joanie, but in my own it's been constant flux and how I feel today isn't how I felt months and years before, even though some fundamentals remain largely unchanged over three decades. 

Yes you're right that the world is changing but then it always has.  Although I'm a different age from you I'm feeling change in myself whereas up to a shortish while ago I didn't notice it much.  That could be down to a huge global shift or it could just be me getting old!

And maybe things aren't changing more than they ever did but what's happening is our perspective on them is changing?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:41 am

I understand the feeling you have,Mac.     A different world,a different life,different time.

What part of time do you feel you are in?
    The Past or the Future?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:55 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I understand the feeling you have,Mac.     A different world,a different life,different time.

What part of time do you feel you are in?
    The Past or the Future?
    I can't say I feel I'm in any time other than this present one even though things are changing around me.  There was a time I felt I was here more as an observer than a participant but that feeling diminished as I grew older and now I feel I'm more in participant mode, poor health and old age just around the corner. 
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:16 pm

I feel that I'm in the Here and Now, and that this is where I'm meant to be.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:24 pm

To be in Spirit,is where I long to be.......

I wonder why!      This world we are in now,holds no more interest for me.
    I wonder if we will all meet up again.

Who would like to meet up again?

Joanie xx
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:26 pm

My dear friend, Joanie

I know of what you speak. I have spent so much time in spirit that, sometimes, I wonder why I even bother coming back. Then, I am gently reminded of the duties I have here in the physical. I am reminded of the interactions that must take place...of the people and animals I am to help before I can go home. So, I, impatiently, await the day that I can, once again, permanently return to where I belong.

My friend, you know that your friends and family await your return home. It will be a wondrous reunion. Those that you have touched here will also greet you....when the time is right. We will not forget you, not will you forget us.

Be patient, my friend. All will be as it should.   :hugz:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:59 am