Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Owls and Red Panda?

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Owls and Red Panda?  Empty Owls and Red Panda?

Post  Retro7600 Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm

I had a dream last night after asking for my next dream to be important. The dream involved me following a Red Panda (It seemed like a fox from behind at first), taking me to a small overhang in the terrain. Then, it turned around to show it's face, and it was vague but I concluded it was a red panda.

Scene shift, I then was in a small patch of grass, with the red panda behind me, as I was on my knees. I looked from the red panda to the front of me, to find 2 owls looking at me (on the ground... While it was the middle of the day). I kept asking "Are you my animal guide" and they started "communicating" with each other,and then looked at me, paused, and then did it again. I didn't feel like they were ignoring me, but that they were talking about me. I felt extremely comfortable with all of these creatures, especially after I was under the overhang with the red panda, and after I asked the owls.

I heard that there are primary and secondary animal guides, primary being your main one, and the others not. If so would the red panda be my primary animal guide? Do you think that I'm overreacting just because I asked for an important dream and got this? Thank you I'm also new with the term "power animals" so I call them "animal guides" :)
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Owls and Red Panda?  Empty Re: Owls and Red Panda?

Post  Crystal Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Big difference between a power animal and animal guide; the power animal carries the 'power' of that particular species, it is the generic, having all the traits and lessons of that animal. Whereas an animal guide is an individual animal, distinct, singular and recognisable, with that individual animals experiences and lessons.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Don't know much about animal guides so normally don't answer these posts but give me some proof that animal guides do exist and I think i will believe!!!!! :blush:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:51 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Don't know much about animal guides so normally don't answer these posts but give me some proof that animal guides do exist and I think i will believe!!!!! :blush:

If you don't believe or you don't see or hear an animal guide then you don't have one so no proof necessary.

It's like that saying for believers no proof is necessary, for non-believers no proof is enough.
    jasmine1212
    jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

Owls and Red Panda?  Empty Owls and Red Panda

Post  jasmine1212 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Retro-

I agree with Crystal on the subject of the difference between a Power Animal and a Animal Guide.
    Are you are trying to figure out the possible message that the Owl and the Panda are traditionally known to bring or are you trying to find out what your Animal Totem is?

This is what I think, and by the way, I am open to all ideas and thoughts, so my idea is in no way the only one.  :)

So, when it comes to our relationship with animals, I follow the teachings of Native American Medicine.
    That in a nut-shell, certain animals have certain lessons to teach us.

The Owl:
    Traditionally known as a symbol of wisdom. Owl can see that which others cannot.
    Owl might have come to you to befriend you and help you to see the total truth in something.
    You may have insights or abilities you are not yet aware of and Owl is trying to show you.
    Owl can bring messages in the night through dreams and through meditation, I recommend keeping a journal handy by the bed to take notes on dreams to follow up on later.  :)

Panda:
    Panda is traditionally very sensitive, easily prone to emotional ups and downs.
    Highly sensitive to its surroundings and can quickly become stressed when there is too much movement or noise around.
    Panda teaches us to learn to keep an emotional balance and is a heart energy and teaches us to cultivate gentleness and loving care.
    You might be in tune with your environment and the energies around you. 
    Panda may be telling you to nurture yourself as well as others.

Finding your Animal Totem or finding out if your Guides are Animal Guides may take some inner searching and outer work and research.
    Let me explain:  :)

My friend has several Spirit Guides who come to her in animal form and only one of her guides comes to her in human form.
    But despite the fact that her guides come to her in animal form, I don't think she thinks she has a "totem" necessarily.

I learned about my Spirit Guides through a reading with a very reputable and professional medium.
    And it turns out that one of them is "dog-like" so I personally think that the Dog is my Totem Animal.
    That's just what feels "right" to me.

I have spent the last year doing research online, reading books and talking to other people.  
    You might need to do the same.
    Some answers take a while, so be patient, but learn what feels "right" to you.

I recommend going to a reputable medium to start off and learn more about you Spirit Guides.
    Yes, an ethical and reputable practitioner may be around $50 for a half hour and $90 for an hour, but do some research because it is worth it.

Jasmine
    Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post  Retro7600 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Thank you Jasmine, to answer your question, I would like to know if that dream involved my actual spirit animal, or if my spirit animal/guide is different.
    I have been doing research, but my intuition is still very vague (that is what you mean by just what feels "right"); the most I can do is get lucky and guess the next song on the radio.
    As for the medium thing, I'm still just 14 so I can't really go to one... Nor do I have money to do that... Nor can I fond a real one that I'm able to do online. I'm just a but unlucky :/
    Thanks for the example, I'm more determined when there is one :)
    jasmine1212
    jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

Owls and Red Panda?  Empty Spirit Animal Dream

Post  jasmine1212 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:53 am

Retro7600 wrote:Thank you Jasmine, to answer your question, I would like to know if that dream involved my actual spirit animal, or if my spirit animal/guide is different.
    I have been doing research, but my intuition is still very vague (that is what you mean by just what feels "right"); the most I can do is get lucky and guess the next song on the radio.
    As for the medium thing, I'm still just 14 so I can't really go to one... Nor do I have money to do that... Nor can I fond a real one that I'm able to do online. I'm just a but unlucky :/
    Thanks for the example, I'm more determined when there is one :)

You are very welcome!

Well, let me say this.
    Luck and age have nothing to do with anything.  :)
    Each has their own gifts and journey and everything comes at its own perfect time.
    Some are born being in touch with their gifts right away and some learn of their gifts and Guides and Angels far later in life.
    There is no set time in all this.
    Your pace is the perfect pace.
    Don't compare yourself to anyone else.
    You and your intuition are perfect just the way you are.  :)
    (And yes, that is what I meant by what feels "right". That sense of knowing somehow that one choice is better than another.)

What I have personally found helpful in my journey to expand my gifts and relationships is practice and being clear and true to myself in what I want to get out of all of "this".
    For example, a way to do that is starting a journal.
    What do you want?
    To learn to use your gifts to help others? To find out who your Guides are? To learn what your gifts are?
    Be as open and honest as you can.
    Maybe the next day write a little more.
    Go back after a week or two and see what the overall idea is.
    Once you are clear on what you truly want, you can practice.

Since going to a Medium may be out of the question right now, one way to practice how to communicate with your Guides and Angels is with writing.
    Announce out loud who you wish to talk to, and make it clear who is not allowed (lower vibrations).
    Clear your mind and write down what you want to ask your Guides. 
    **Besure to avoid the word "should". Your Guides and Angels will assist you but they will never make your choices for you.**

So, for example, if you would like to talk to your Spirit Guides and find out who they are, say:
    "I am asking my Spirit Guides to come forward. Only the Highest Vibration are welcome."
    Relax, close your eyes, take some deep breaths.
    Write down any thoughts that come to mind, feelings, images, etc.
    Try this for about 5min and then stop.
    Be sure to always say "Thank You" even if you think you didn't pick up on anything.
    Practice this each day.
    It may take days or weeks until you pick up on something, but don't be discouraged!
    Guides work in symbols and can be cryptic, so sometimes you may get an image or thought that doesn't make sense right away, but write it down anyway.

I once got a message "Opportunity in white."
    Huh? White what? What opportunity?
    So I actually had to ask.
    I had a hunch it was an opportunity about a job possibility so I asked:
    "Does opportunity in white have to do with a job possibility?"
    And the answer was "Yes"
    So I have been on the lookout for white when it comes to searching for a job, people wearing white interviewing me, things like that.

All things need practice. :)
    Think of when you first learned to ride a bike or write your name in school.
    I be the first time you wrote your name in Kindergarten looks a lot different than what it does now.  lol
    And all it took is a little practice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:51 am