Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
RavenMoon
mac
Thunder Bow
Native spirit
SpiritVoices
9 posters

True Picture of the Spirit World.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

True Picture of the Spirit World. Empty True Picture of the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:21 pm

No.I don't know the true layout or description of the world we hope to move to after physical death.

But we are told it is very much like our earth.   Seas,skies,beaches,green grass,sun shining but we do not need to speak with a tonque.     We can read other's thoughts.
    We do not need food.    We can do so much with our thoughts.    

Can you list some of the items and actions we will be able to perform once physical death has occurred ?

Joanie
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

True Picture of the Spirit World. Empty Re: True Picture of the Spirit World.

Post  Native spirit Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Well joan the colors here are murky .in the spirit world they are very bright so pure nothing can compare with it.you can do as you wish go to the halls of learning,read to your hearts content if you wish.your sence of humour is still the same you know that from the messages you have recieved from ken

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Native spirit wrote:Well joan the colors here are murky .in the spirit world they are very bright so pure nothing can compare with it.you can do as you wish go to the halls of learning,read to your hearts content if you wish.your sence of humour is still the same you know that from the messages you have recieved from ken

Namaste
    I feel he is waiting,Carron.    I don't dream of him anymore,i don't see him in my dreams anymore but he is there.....
    And you know who is replacing him?     His son!   I believe his son is carrying messages to me while still alive.    Chats the way Ken used to do,uses the same phrases that Ken used to do.....
    Am I right?

Joanie xx
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:45 pm

True Picture of the Spirit World. Horse22All I would want to do is ride my horese.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:49 pm

......and a wonderful wish to have,Thunderbow!
    Enjoy!
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Cool Thunder Bow i dont blame you one bit

Namaste
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Your final question, Joanie, which no-one has addressed was "Can you list some of the items and actions we will be able to perform once physical death has occurred?"  That could be a long list... 

Getting about is something that (we hear) doesn't need our physical abilities or vehicles - but we may walk if we choose. 

Eating/drinking isn't necessary but can be done provided we know how to create the food we desire.  You won't need to shop and cook - there won't be any shops anyway!

Washing, ironing, cleaning etc won't be necessary because stuff won't get dirty as it does here and our clothing will be different from what we have here.

There'll be no TV or radio but I fancy we won't want it anyway and it's just tough if we do!  The social things you like to do here will have their equivalent 'over there'.  You won't need to speak if you don't want to because telepathic communication is the norm but you'll still feel that you can speak if you choose to.

They're just a few to be going on with....

mac
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:43 am

Good to see you again.      It's not a good site unless you are posting on it!  :asmile:

Keep going....!
    We need some of the old  gang back again.    New ideas etc.    

My daughter has bought a good book not only about death but life after death.   That's what I'm waiting for!       

Good to hear from you....

Joanie xx
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:57 pm

mac wrote:Your final question, Joanie, which no-one has addressed was "Can you list some of the items and actions we will be able to perform once physical death has occurred?"  That could be a long list... 

Getting about is something that (we hear) doesn't need our physical abilities or vehicles - but we may walk if we choose. 

Eating/drinking isn't necessary but can be done provided we know how to create the food we desire.  You won't need to shop and cook - there won't be any shops anyway!

Washing, ironing, cleaning etc won't be necessary because stuff won't get dirty as it does here and our clothing will be different from what we have here.

There'll be no TV or radio but I fancy we won't want it anyway and it's just tough if we do!  The social things you like to do here will have their equivalent 'over there'.  You won't need to speak if you don't want to because telepathic communication is the norm but you'll still feel that you can speak if you choose to.

mac
    Thank you for your reply MAC......... Joanie Obviously forgot her question she asked....  
    I have read a book By Alan Valiant... wonderful book - and certainly gives a great view of the afterlife.. I dont Judge many books as  readable or worth a glance.. but his books are brilliant - Just wish I could find someone else to chat to that has read them .... :mecry:
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:07 pm

RavenMoon wrote:
    mac wrote:Your final question, Joanie, which no-one has addressed was "Can you list some of the items and actions we will be able to perform once physical death has occurred?"  That could be a long list... 

mac
    Thank you for your reply MAC......... Joanie Obviously forgot her question she asked....  
    I have read a book By Alan Valiant... wonderful book - and certainly gives a great view of the afterlife.. I dont Judge many books as  readable or worth a glance.. but his books are brilliant - Just wish I could find someone else to chat to that has read them .... :mecry:
    I wish I could have helped you concerning Alan Valiant's book but although I know him as an author I haven't read his books.  It's years since I bought any books because once I reached a certain point in my understanding I didn't feel I wanted to keep going over the same ground.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:38 pm

mac wrote:
    RavenMoon wrote:Thank you for your reply MAC......... Joanie Obviously forgot her question she asked....  
    I wish I could have helped you concerning Alan Valiant's book but although I know him as an author I haven't read his books.  It's years since I bought any books because once I reached a certain point in my understanding I didn't feel I wanted to keep going over the same ground.
    I found his Collective book ( Kindle) Very interesting and gives the reader food for thought - His conversations with Jesus very thought provoking as with chapters on Karma and how our next lives are based on what we sow - we shall reap in the next life.. - Sorry to  gush and flush about this Book(s) but I think I have spoilt myself cos I just dont think I will find anything now as good or interesting as them lol lol ..
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:41 pm

When I pass over, I'd like to see my two grandmothers first.  For some reason, I've never been able to contact them (that I'm aware of) through my own efforts, nor through a medium. 
    I think that meeting up with those who passed before will be wonderful.
    I don't have desire to read on the other side, nor to create. 
    I think I'd want to wander and explore: sit by a lake in the brilliant twilight, with a warm breeze blowing through the trees; and just listen to the rustling of the leaves; or listen to nothing at all. 
    I'd also wait for others I love to pass over, so I could be sure to greet them. 
    I've been taught that God gives us the desires of our hearts.
    So, if this is my heart's desire, it'll probably be so.
    Whatever your heart's desire is, Joan. You'll be awarded that.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:21 pm

kardecian wrote:When I pass over, I'd like to see my two grandmothers first.  For some reason, I've never been able to contact them (that I'm aware of) through my own efforts, nor through a medium. 
    I think that meeting up with those who passed before will be wonderful.
    I don't have desire to read on the other side, nor to create. 
    I think I'd want to wander and explore: sit by a lake in the brilliant twilight, with a warm breeze blowing through the trees; and just listen to the rustling of the leaves; or listen to nothing at all. 
    I'd also wait for others I love to pass over, so I could be sure to greet them. 
    I've been taught that God gives us the desires of our hearts.
    So, if this is my heart's desire, it'll probably be so.
    Whatever your heart's desire is, Joan. You'll be awarded that.
    I would like to see my parents first.    Then my children now grown up.   My daughter first to see how she has changed in any way......
    My son to see how he has changed throughout his human life set on the earth back ground.    

Will we have learned our lessons?   Will we have learned to forgive?

We will meet again,my friend and enjoy our heavenly lives.......
    Joan xx
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : gardening reading drawing..
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

True Picture of the Spirit World. Empty books by alan valiant

Post  angelroses Mon May 11, 2015 10:07 pm

RavenMoon wrote:
    mac wrote:
    RavenMoon wrote:Thank you for your reply MAC......... Joanie Obviously forgot her question she asked....  
    I found his Collective book ( Kindle) Very interesting and gives the reader food for thought - His conversations with Jesus very thought provoking as with chapters on Karma and how our next lives are based on what we sow - we shall reap in the next life.. - Sorry to  gush and flush about this Book(s) but I think I have spoilt myself cos I just dont think I will find anything now as good or interesting as them lol lol ..
    i ravenmoon
    not been on this site for a while....came on tonight and read your posts on alan valiant....i have his books on my kindle....but like you had no one to chat to about them...and did message alan on fb...but he didnt say much at the time....at the moment some of his books are free on amazon..if you would like a chat about his books..id be happy to talk to you..
    angelroses..
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : gardening reading drawing..
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

True Picture of the Spirit World. Empty afterlifeto spirit voices

Post  angelroses Mon May 11, 2015 10:52 pm

hi spirit voices..
    sorry didnt see your post on the afterlife..till i checked mine after  posting..
    hope you dont mind.my post...
    angelroses :bfs:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue May 12, 2015 12:26 am

SpiritVoices wrote:No.I don't know the true layout or description of the world we hope to move to after physical death.

But we are told it is very much like our earth.   Seas,skies,beaches,green grass,sun shining but we do not need to speak with a tonque.     We can read other's thoughts.

Can you list some of the items and actions we will be able to perform once physical death has occurred ?

Joanie
    If you remain in the lower realm, (non physical earth realm) yes it is more or less what you have here, it simply depends on your mental state.
    And what you can do depends as well on your mental state.

add: and yes at that stage you are still connected to the mind
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue May 12, 2015 3:28 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:No.I don't know the true layout or description of the world we hope to move to after physical death.

Joanie
    The layout of the spirit world will differ for everyone Joanie, as we all have a different lifestyle and attitude towards life. Our own vibration will attract or determine and guide us to the place where we find ourselves both here and in the realms of spirit. 

Nothing changes when we cross over, except our environment becomes a higher frequency to that of the earth vibration. Some people may want to continue to eat, drink, go to the toilet, go to church, gossip, moan, love, hate or whatever emotion they wish to hang on to, if so, then they will experience it. Only when they realise that they have no need for such activities will the need disappear.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Wed May 13, 2015 6:32 pm

angelroses wrote:
    RavenMoon wrote:
    mac wrote:
    i ravenmoon
    not been on this site for a while....came on tonight and read your posts on alan valiant....i have his books on my kindle....but like you had no one to chat to about them...and did message alan on fb...but he didnt say much at the time....at the moment some of his books are free on amazon..if you would like a chat about his books..id be happy to talk to you..
    angelroses..
    :urwelcome: ... Wow someone who has read his books.... I found them amazing and very information.. 
    and thank you for replying..  :hugz:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:17 am