Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How to Change Your Reality Part I: Sunday, April 12, 2015

Qesankh Maa Kheperu
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-03-24

How to Change Your Reality Part I:  Sunday, April 12, 2015 Empty How to Change Your Reality Part I: Sunday, April 12, 2015

Post  Qesankh Maa Kheperu Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Join us for this exciting class!

Project Illuminated Presents: 
    How to Change Your Reality Part I:  Sunday, April 12, 2015

We all have things we desire in life.  Money, a car, a house, a soul mate, a job… Whatever it is you want, this course will teach you the secret of how to change physical reality to achieve the life you’ve always dreamed of having.  The world’s power elite want to keep you trapped in your current physical reality, and away from the knowledge that you have the power within you to change the your world and the wider world.  Of course, if we all realized this then the privileged elite wouldn’t be privileged or elite!  This concept is so dangerous that the global power holders have set up organizations to keep you from understanding the truth.  Come and join us for this session where you will learn effective techniques to manipulate your reality and bring about those things you most desire.

To register or see other classes log onto: http://goo.gl/jiQN5v
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

How to Change Your Reality Part I:  Sunday, April 12, 2015 Empty Re: How to Change Your Reality Part I: Sunday, April 12, 2015

Post  mac Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Qesankh Maa Kheperu wrote:Join us for this exciting class!

Project Illuminated Presents: 
    How to Change Your Reality Part I:  Sunday, April 12, 2015

We all have things we desire in life.  Money, a car, a house, a soul mate, a job… Whatever it is you want, this course will teach you the secret of how to change physical reality to achieve the life you’ve always dreamed of having.  The world’s power elite want to keep you trapped in your current physical reality, and away from the knowledge that you have the power within you to change the your world and the wider world.  Of course, if we all realized this then the privileged elite wouldn’t be privileged or elite!  This concept is so dangerous that the global power holders have set up organizations to keep you from understanding the truth.  Come and join us for this session where you will learn effective techniques to manipulate your reality and bring about those things you most desire.

To register or see other classes log onto: http://goo.gl/jiQN5v
    Have you asked the website owner if it's OK to post this advert?  If not then it's damned bad netiquette....

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:45 am