Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Has anyone ever tried visualization?

jayluis
    jayluis
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2015-04-16

Has anyone ever tried visualization? Empty Has anyone ever tried visualization?

Post  jayluis Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Okay, for anyone who does meditation, have they ever tried to visualize a specific moment? 
    First off, you have to believe that the moment is plausible, it has to involve you, and it's a very specific single moment. 
    It's a single moment that you are picturing through the eyes of you.  You imagine you are right there, then you start to bring in the emotions. 
    How do you feel at that exact moment? Then you start to bring in the small details.
    Are you standing or sitting? Is your hand up or down? Is it in the picture? What's in front of you? There a desk? Whats on the desk?
    You just start bringing in as many details as you can. 
    Then at the end of 1 hour...you stop.
    And then you do this every day during a 45min to an hr meditation session.
    This is something I've been experimenting with, and well it's gotten me some spooky results.
    After having all the details of a situation, suddenly I was in a dream. But it was a dream that felt real, like really, really real, where I was in the exact moment I pictured.
    A few weeks later, I found myself literally in that same scenario.

Has anyone ever done that? where visualizing about something, and then having some or the whole part of it? That's just one way I tried I'm sure there's other ways.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Has anyone ever tried visualization? Empty Re: Has anyone ever tried visualization?

Post  Violet Fri May 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Yes I've visualised often it can be a very useful thing to do.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Has anyone ever tried visualization? Empty Re: Has anyone ever tried visualization?

Post  Aqua Fri May 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Visualizing is one of the easiest things to do, the stronger our focus is on it, the better
    our results are.
    Guru~istic
    Guru~istic
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2015-05-17

Post  Guru~istic Tue May 19, 2015 4:19 pm

It sounds like that you tapped into the secret of manifesting your reality to its true extent. That is an excellent technique that you naturally came up with!!! good job buddy. The more real you make a visualization, and the emotional support you put behind that vision to empower it and the more real it feels. You are literally creating the future that you want to experience. I suggest that you continue with this form of visualization until it becomes something that's natural for you to experience. Then create specific scenarios that you want to experience in life; meeting the love of your life, finding a big sum of money, landing the perfect job, winning a vacation, etc... then apply the same techniques of forgetting about it, and just recognizing it when it arrives with no expectations... 

Thank you for manifesting your future. Namaste
    ankacitah
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2015-05-31

Post  ankacitah Sun May 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Yes, I am doing a meditation which mixes visualization and concentration on single point.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:27 pm