Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

If you were in this situation what would you do?

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

If you were in this situation what would you do? Empty If you were in this situation what would you do?

Post  shayn Mon May 25, 2015 1:45 pm

this question is for those who read the cards.. 

a couple come to a reading...
    then you see in the cards, that one of them has secrets they other don't know about..
    they both sit there...
    what do you? open the topic? tell the secrets? confront one of them?
    or would you keep quiet?

what if you can see that they can get an answer to their questions without confronting this point? would you still open it ?

s
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

If you were in this situation what would you do? Empty Re: If you were in this situation what would you do?

Post  Native spirit Mon May 25, 2015 3:12 pm

I Dont read cards i have got some but dont really use them to response to your question it would depend which one was having the reading,you could refuse to read them as a couple . and read them as individuels. buy its how confident you are as a reader,before you give info out,

Namaste
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

If you were in this situation what would you do? Empty Re: If you were in this situation what would you do?

Post  skye Mon May 25, 2015 3:49 pm

I would say there is someone who is keeping secrets from another person and look at the surrounding cards to see if there is a reason as to why. Then perhaps suggest ways in which the cards are supportive to their question. Confronting them or opening it up may come across as being judgmental in their eyes.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Wed May 27, 2015 1:32 am

I would refrain from saying anything someone wasn't ready to admit to, acknowledge to or face as of yet or else it might end up biting me in the butt. :giggles:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 27, 2015 10:12 am

Native spirit wrote: I Dont read cards i have got some but dont really use them to response to your question it would depend which one was having the reading,you could refuse to read them as a couple . and read them as individuels. buy its how confident you are as a reader,before you give info out,

Namaste
    Read them as individuals,Carron......(will be in touch soon.....x)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:12 pm