Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Blueanchor
Violet
EmbodiedSoul
7 posters

Colours and their Healing Properties

Poll

What is your favourite colour?

[ 0 ]
    healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_left0%healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_left50%healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_left0%healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_left17%healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_left17%healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_left16%healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    EmbodiedSoul
    EmbodiedSoul

Male
    Number of posts : 55
    Job/hobbies : Gaming, Music, Art, Reading and Travelling.
    Registration date : 2015-07-21

healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Empty Colours and their Healing Properties

Post  EmbodiedSoul Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Colours                                               Represents                                                                     Healing Properties

Black         Mystery, darkness, night, protection, power and hiding its own flaws                                Absorbs negative energy, finds richness from the dark and comfort.

Blue          Trust, sincerity, wisdom, loyalty, communication, authority, the sea, religion.                    Reduces stress, mental and physical relaxation, calmness, peace, tranquility and activates your healing power.

Brown       Down to earth, the earth, sensitive, genuine, sincere, stability, warmness and maturity.    Comfort, calmness, strength, protection, heals your body and soul and ground yourself.

Gold          Masculine, gold, optimistic, luxury, warm, wisdom and knowledge.                                    Inspires knowledge and attracts abundance.

Gray         Quiet, keeps to itself (reserved), control, neutrality, mature and being responsible.            Calm, able to scan your body and reduces stress.

Green       Growth, health, recovery, nature, kindness, being helpful and peace.                                 Heals our body, mind, soul and nervous system.

Indigo      Intuition, meditation, perception, wisdom, spirituality, conformity and integrity.                 Introspection, improves vision and helps with addictions.

Magenta   Cheerfulness, happiness, non-conformity, transformation and change.                              Connects to your inner knowing and gives emotional balance.

Orange     Extroverted, enthusiasm, warm, adventurous, risk-taking and optimism.                           Nurtures yourself, allows flow into your life, gives courage, encourages self respect, heals our body and mind and is simulating.

Pink          Unconditional love, feminine, passion, motherly, intuitive and romantic.                           Brings love in and calms our emotional body.

Purple      Spirituality, humanitarian, creativity, individuality, mystery and fantasy.                           Develops mental clarity and controls emotions.

Red          Passion, love, strong-willed, masculine and sexuality.                                                       Frees you from pain, attracts success, helps with your inner child and is simulating.

Silver       Feminine, the moon, space, sensitive, intuition and reflection.                                           Allows you to be persistent and is calming and soothing.

Turquoise  Creativity, sensitivity, empathic, ocean, aqua, peace, calm and the sky.                           Awakens you to be more empathic, calms you and helps your mind to be in clarity.

White        Purity, innocence, new beginnings, simplicity and cleanliness.                                          Helps to lighten yourself up and discover your sparkle. 

Yellow      The sun, warm, the mind, optimism, challenging, ego and non emotional.                         Helps to purify your body, gives you creative and innovative thinking.                        

If your favourite colour is not listed on the poll, please comment below and share your opinion.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Empty Re: Colours and their Healing Properties

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:28 am

Purple and black are my two favourites I clicked purple in the poll

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Empty Re: Colours and their Healing Properties

Post  Blueanchor Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:47 am

I find I am quite sensitive to colour, so it would depend what kind of mood I'm in and also, the shades of the colours.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:16 am

I chose blue. I like all the shades of it.
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

healing - Colours and their Healing Properties Empty Colours and their healing properties.

Post  sunrise Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:36 pm

For those who have been channeling into the earth grid the colours of the cosmos during this process of ascension, many yearn to work with the violet flame.

It is a powerful energy, and so those who work in this way work with what they are ready to receive.

It is possible that this calibration of the planetary frequencies to a place which is  higher and finer,  has now  completed, according to a channeled message which I read today.  ( 03.01.16 )  I will only know if that is true by observing the changes. 

The many colours of these different energy streams have very probably done their work.

The violet is a very powerful colour to work with, and I think that it might be missing from the list.  Of course one could look at it as a very light purple, but purple is a different energy to work and heal with. 

As things change, I  can  receive different colours.  It all depends.  The gold and the white is the most divine.  Blue is the well recognised colour of healing, and it will likely show up in the poll as such.

Lovely topic!
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:47 pm

I was interested to find out how colour therapy relates to the colours of the chakras and found this....

http://www.ideafit.com/fitness-library/visualizing-with-color

It gives violet as also being the crown chakra (which is often depicted as being purple).
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  RainbowLight Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:35 pm

I love colours and working with colours and I chose orange in the poll.
    But I have different favourite colours for different things. For instance, orange is not my fave colour for clothes. Nor for a car, hihi.
    I also love blues, indigo, aqua, etc, but also not for everything.
    I work with aqua a lot for myself as it stands for creativity, being yourself and finding out about yourself and what you stand for, freedom etc etc.

My own colour used to be orange for years on end. Then it shifted to a mix of yellow colours (I never do 1 solid colour) and now it's rainbow. 
    I have strong affinity to rainbow, also have crystals in my aura.

But back to colours... it depends on what it's for. But nevertheless, I still chose orange! I love everything in between warm orange, golden yellow, warm melty honey etc. 😍
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:47 pm

The colours in this flower feel healing to me (O.K it lacks being verified from a scientific lab! Intuition has its place though...)

healing - Colours and their Healing Properties 2Q==
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  RainbowLight Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:58 pm

ameliorate wrote:The colours in this flower feel healing to me (O.K it lacks being verified from a scientific lab! Intuition has its place though...)

healing - Colours and their Healing Properties 2Q==
    Oh yes, that one does it for me too, haha. 😍

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:06 am