Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
guidinglight
Violet
6 posters

Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour Empty Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour

Post  Violet Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 am

reflect any need for work on a particular chakra?

Or is it more that we may feel we need to draw on the energy of a particular colour?

I ask as i've been very drawn to bright red lately, and I feel it's because I feel bright red to be a strong energetic, almost powerful colour, normally I cannot bear bright red and would never wear it but now I am, though I do like very dark reds.
    Is there more to this, or am I reading more into it than is really there?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour Empty Re: Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour

Post  guidinglight Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Violet wrote:reflect any need for work on a particular chakra?

Or is it more that we may feel we need to draw on the energy of a particular colour?

I ask as i've been very drawn to bright red lately, and I feel it's because I feel bright red to be a strong energetic, almost powerful colour, normally I cannot bear bright red and would never wear it but now I am, though I do like very dark reds.
    Is there more to this, or am I reading more into it than is really there?
    Hi Violet,
    I believe we are drawn to different colours for a reason, as each colour has a vibrational energy and meaning.
    Red represents Action, passion, desire, "Inspires freedom, determination, honour, will, power, strength, activity, alertness, independence, motivation, initiative, leadership.
    "Releases" Anger, frustration, confusion, violence, destruction, revenge, rebellion, impulsiveness, impatinece.
    Also we can be drawn to a certain food colour, for our bodies health wise eg; Green, cabbage, brocolli, beans, peas, asparagus, apples, kiwi fruit, brussel sprouts, cucumber, zuccini, etc, when you look up the nutritional value of these foods our body obviously needs that particular vitamin, protien or goodness that veg or fruit has.
    And also our chakra's or chakra could need those colours for balancing or healing, its like when we are drawn to a certain crystal on some level we need what we are drawn to and crystals choose us alot of the time its like colours we dont always know why we are attracted to a certain colour especialy if we are a not wearer of that colour.
    More on red for you that may give you some more insight. Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 304402
    Red relates to the first chakra, Our drive for existence and survival is represented by red, red stimulates the physical body to respond to and act in an assertive manner. Red stimulates the heart and increases the vibratory rate. Red is associated with our sexual energy, it relates to sensation of pleasure. The colour red brings on reactiveness and physical excitement.
    Red can be related to anger, a muddy red represents suppressed anger.
    Red is a sign of direct action and active employment, it relates to will and power. strength, courage, steadfastness, health, vigour, sexuality, sexual love and danger are all attributes closely associated with the colour of red.
    It is a great aid to those who are afraid of life and inclined to feel like escaping. The red ray helps to plant ones feet firmly on the earth. If you are inclined to not feel grounded by dwelling on the future, having red within a dream will help you root in the present. It will help you root in the 'now'. It supplies the energy and motivation necessary in reaching and accomplishing goals. Red is a 'doing' colour. It is a 'get the job done' colour.
    Hope that has helped love and light Guidinglight. Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour Empty Re: Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour

Post  Violet Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm

It helps a lot Guiding Light and so much of that applies, but this was the main point for me, thank you. Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 21581
    It will help you root in the 'now'. It supplies the energy and motivation necessary in reaching and accomplishing goals. Red is a 'doing' colour. It is a 'get the job done' colour

Purplemoon
    Purplemoon

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2011-11-17

Post  Purplemoon Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:58 am

I have always been drawn to purple its a really soothing colour for me i find if i am feeling stressed out i put on my amethyst jewellery and i can feel a calming effect , but i do love the colour so much that i would have everything in it .
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:10 am

Ever since I was a child,was drawn to the colours blue and sometimes pale turquoise.

Once had my auras read and was told there was a lot of pale greens and pink but actually not a 'pink' person.
    :blush:
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:38 am

I think that if you are drawn to a certain colour whether it is worn or looked at...then it is the right colour to work with at the time.

And the details can be confusing..... because the colour of objects is not actually the colour your eyes pick up. The 'red colour' we see in an object is actually the red wave length of light being reflected off the object....not absorbed by the object.

A 'red' object bathed in white light actually absorbs all colour wavelengths except red.... which is reflected to our eyes showing us the colour red ....So to wear a red dress...the people who see the red dress are taking into their eyes, the red wavelength...and the wearer is actually clothed in all other wavelengths of colour except red. The wearer would get the benefit of red if she looked at herself in a mirror.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Joanie wrote:Ever since I was a child,was drawn to the colours blue and sometimes pale turquoise.

Once had my auras read and was told there was a lot of pale greens and pink but actually not a 'pink' person.
    Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 160943

I see pale greens and pinks as peacefulCan feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

feather wrote:I think that if you are drawn to a certain colour whether it is worn or looked at...then it is the right colour to work with at the time.

And the details can be confusing..... because the colour of objects is not actually the colour your eyes pick up. The 'red colour' we see in an object is actually the red wave length of light being reflected off the object....not absorbed by the object.

A 'red' object bathed in white light actually absorbs all colour wavelengths except red.... which is reflected to our eyes showing us the colour red ....So to wear a red dress...the people who see the red dress are taking into their eyes, the red wavelength...and the wearer is actually clothed in all other wavelengths of colour except red. The wearer would get the benefit of red if she looked at herself in a mirror.

Hi Feather, i've heard that before somewhere, and that black and white aren't 'true' colours at all.

Purplemoon
    Purplemoon

Post  Purplemoon Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 am

Does anybody know which colour should i wear to attract prosperity in my life ?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 pm

I always think green is a good money colour, but a bit of red worn for job interviews (for example) can give rs mindyou a little confidence boost when needed, they're just my own thoughts on colours though.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 pm

I also heard a green purse is believed to be good for 'holding on to money' that is probably a superstition though.

Purplemoon
    Purplemoon

Post  Purplemoon Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 am

Thanks Violet ive heard of that also ,i think i will have to go out and buy one just to see if it really works i will keep you posted .
    emilyrose
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-12-22

Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour Empty colours

Post  emilyrose Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 368832 lately i feel drawn to indigo even when i try to visualise white light istead of whtte i see indigo
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Yes do keep us posted Purplemoon, also that three legged toad with a coin in it's mouth is believed to work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Chu

but now i'm encouraging you to buy things...Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 160943

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:42 pm

emilyrose wrote:Can feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 368832 lately i feel drawn to indigo even when i try to visualise white light istead of whtte i see indigo

I'd go with it EmilyroseCan feeling drawn to wear or use a specific colour 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:30 pm