Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do you wear or carry crystals to help you?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do you wear or carry crystals to help you? Empty Do you wear or carry crystals to help you?

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:05 pm

Do you pick out a particular crystal to wear or carry when going into certain situations, ie If you’re going to a job interview, on a date, visiting someone in hospital do you find it helps?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Do you wear or carry crystals to help you? Empty Re: Do you wear or carry crystals to help you?

Post  RainbowLight Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:13 pm

Yes, I always intuitively choose the crystals I carry in my pocket or wear, but for specific things like you mention I might change them.
    Or add one to it that I feel strengthens me in that situation.
    I do feel it helps although I'm not certain whether that's the crystal or me believing in it or both.

StrandedSnowMonkey and Anala like this post

BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.

Do you wear or carry crystals to help you? Empty Re: Do you wear or carry crystals to help you?

Post  BigJohn Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:32 am

Violet wrote:Do you pick out a particular crystal to wear or carry when going into certain situations, ie If you’re going to a job interview, on a date, visiting someone in hospital do you find it helps?

I don't carry crystals any more because I always loose them.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:42 am

BigJohn wrote:
    Violet wrote:Do you pick out a particular crystal to wear or carry when going into certain situations, ie If you’re going to a job interview, on a date, visiting someone in hospital do you find it helps?

I don't carry crystals any more because I always loose them.
    That must be annoying

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:52 pm

I pick my crystals intuitively also! I see in my third eye which ones want to go with me through my day!
    I have a new one I call “bubble gum” it is green and pink. It is playful and when I pick it up, it makes me smile.
    I often carry obsidian.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Same here :)

I try to also make time to read about the stones that I'm drawn to ~ sometimes though it's at the end of the day. I've not been using sage, tingshas, or my singing bowl recently. Today seems like a good day to make more of a ceremony out of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:45 pm