Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

what tools are you currently using?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

what tools are you currently using? Empty what tools are you currently using?

Post  Violet Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:57 am

If any at all, are they different to what you were using a year ago? How are you using it and does it work for you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

what tools are you currently using? Empty Re: what tools are you currently using?

Post  Crystal Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi Violet. 

Tools. Hmm. I can see where your question is going and it seems to be inferring development and then perhaps even outgrowing of tools, the old chestnut of the I don't need tools any more? I don't understand why some people see using tools to give a reading as something lesser than a reading without tools. Both are valid  and both are just different kinds of readings

I love my tarot and will probably always love my tarot, but they give a different reading to say my crystal ball or my runes or even my angel cards. Each one is unique.

But I don't see them as tools so much as extensions of me.   :astar:  

What about you?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

what tools are you currently using? Empty Re: what tools are you currently using?

Post  Native spirit Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:47 pm

I don't do anything differently at all as a medium I don't use tools

Namaste

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:39 am