Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Auras
skye
Violet
TheRedRubyKing420
8 posters

tools/exercises for psychic development

TheRedRubyKing420
    TheRedRubyKing420

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : Marketer - Musician
    Registration date : 2014-02-09

tools/exercises for psychic development Empty tools/exercises for psychic development

Post  TheRedRubyKing420 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:30 pm

any recommendations? third eye strength herbs etc.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

tools/exercises for psychic development Empty Re: tools/exercises for psychic development

Post  Violet Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Yourself, your determination, relaxation and meditation, you don't need herbs or anything like that, I'd also highly recommend finding a group which will help you develop psychicly in your area.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    TheRedRubyKing420
    TheRedRubyKing420

Male

tools/exercises for psychic development Empty Re: tools/exercises for psychic development

Post  TheRedRubyKing420 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:02 am

curious on others input. These are all things I'm familiar with and practice. Thank you!

Herbs definitely benefit the mind, body , spirit and soul, so on that one I gotta disagree.

Research dream elixirs.

anyone else?
    TheRedRubyKing420
    TheRedRubyKing420

Male

Post  TheRedRubyKing420 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 am

p.s. also crystals

even pencil and paper.. neuropathways - rewire your brain
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:21 pm

I'm not a person who feels a need to use or focus on the 3rd eye or the chakra's in this form of work. So, someone else will be best to encourage you on those issues.

However, there's without doubt a variety of exercises you could try to improve your psychic ability. I must add that I'm not referring to mediumistic ability here, although ones psychic ability does works alongside mediumship, should that be your path.

Meditation of which you are familiar with. Yet ask yourself, do you use this practice to quiet your mind or as a visualisation process. Developing inner stillness is important to improving ones abilities for psychic and spirit communication purposes. Though I do find meditation enjoyable and beneficial to the mind, body and spirit anyway.

Listening to your intuition on a daily basis. Paying attention to your environment.

Learn to read energy and people's aura.

Practice psychometry. You can do this alone but it helps to have someone working with you mainly for the feedback to know if the information expressed is right or wrong. 

Before opening an envelope that's put through your door, spend a few minutes tuning in to the vibrations to see if you can determine who it is that's posted it. Or, have someone place any object or note inside an envelope and use the same technique. 

Screwed up pieces of paper smoothed out so you can focus on the creases to give a psychic reading.

Have someone hand you a flower then tune in to it.

Use different coloured ribbons, ensuring they're made from the same material.

Learning to use symbology. Using your own thoughts as to what meaning you intend to associate each individual symbol is preferable, rather than using other peoples suggestions.

As I said above, there is much more. I offer a simple selection of many, of which I hope you find them useful.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Meditation, Best and effective practice.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Auras wrote:Meditation, Best and effective practice.
    Yes it is Aura's, but it's not the only way, it's a part of ones development.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 pm

skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:Meditation, Best and effective practice.
    Yes it is Aura's, but it's not the only way, it's a part of ones development.
    I know, But you can do almost anything with meditation which is what makes it golden
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Skye - another impressive and comprehensive post.   :rainbow: 
    skye

Female

Post  skye Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Thank you for the compliment, ameliorate. 

I just hope it's useful to any one, if not that's okay too.   :asmile:
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Post  Spirit of Light Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Skye said {Use different coloured ribbons, ensuring they're made from the same material.}

That was part of my therapy training course. It was so fascinating to actually 'feel' colour and sense it without looking!

It's something everyone should try.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:22 am

Spirit of Light wrote:Skye said {Use different coloured ribbons, ensuring they're made from the same material.}

That was part of my therapy training course. It was so fascinating to actually 'feel' colour and sense it without looking!

It's something everyone should try.
    I found it to be a strange sensation when I first started feeling colours. I never would have believed it was possible to do had I not tried it.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 pm

A little off topic kind of, but how many of You perceive color in your dreams?
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:48 pm

I do see colour at times although my dreams in the main are monochrome. I had a weird dream the other night, it had a mixture of both.

Are you aware of seeing colour in your dreams, Mr.Whitmore?  I always feel as if I'm in school and addressing a teacher when I type your name, it has to be the Mr part of your username. :giggles:

Post  Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:04 pm

skye wrote:I do see colour at times although my dreams in the main are monochrome. I had a weird dream the other night, it had a mixture of both.

Are you aware of seeing colour in your dreams, Mr.Whitmore?  I always feel as if I'm in school and addressing a teacher when I type your name, it has to be the Mr part of your username. :giggles:

lol Skye....i taught in a Trade school for a couple of years....but no im the student here!

so...dreams....I dont perceive color or the lack of color in my dreams..I really cant explain it

I know in my dreams what colors are There...but they are not....and are

i just cant explain It.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:A little off topic kind of, but how many of You perceive color in your dreams?
    I do.   Colours in the spirit world.   Especially of their countryside.
    Much brighter than our's....

Post  Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:37 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:A little off topic kind of, but how many of You perceive color in your dreams?
    I do.   Colours in the spirit world.   Especially of their countryside.
    Much brighter than our's....
    interesting....would You Say then That the spirit world Is earth based or another planet
    we are definitely off topic now!!
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:05 pm

My dreams are always colourful, I hear though seeing colours in dreams have meanings behind them
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Earth based or another planet?   Often thought of that and asked about it one day.

I was told that the spirit world is part of our planet but on the rim so to speak.

Other planets have their own spirit world.....
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    skye wrote:I do see colour at times although my dreams in the main are monochrome. I had a weird dream the other night, it had a mixture of both.

Are you aware of seeing colour in your dreams, Mr.Whitmore? 

so...dreams....I dont perceive color or the lack of color in my dreams..I really cant explain it

I know in my dreams what colors are There...but they are not....and are

i just cant explain It.
    Would you say there is any relevance to dreams being shown in colour or not?
    violetofthelight
    violetofthelight
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2014-11-10

Post  violetofthelight Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:50 am

I have always dreamt in color and thought it was normal? I also remember a lot of them. One of my most colorful dreams was one where I was walking my dad as a baby (yes, he was a toddler), holding hands down a path with plants that looked like tassels hanging from a tree and like grass along the path. We were walking towards a lake I could see and the sky was bright blue. All I known is it was so vibrant and pretty but I was so sad because wherever we were going, I felt I had to leave him. I felt so much sadness for him and pity. I felt it even after I woke up because he's been in trouble and done bad things almost his entire life. I couldn't help but feel so sad that at one time he was that little baby. His home life wasn't great and he turned to life on the street. It was a very emotional dream that carried over into consciousness. He's still alive so I think that maybe this was a message to give him more forgiveness?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:04 pm