Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Archangel Micheal

psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

Archangel Micheal Empty Archangel Micheal

Post  psychicwiccan Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:12 pm

iv'e been told by someone that my Angel guide is Micheal i do remember taking a picture in complete darkness no flash on my phone and i did it 4 times each picture had a  bright light in it with the color purple or blue around it and it was sitting on my bed and moving out of the camera's shot. 5th picture was darkness nothing.  iv'e been saved numerous times like car flipping over 3 times it rolled into a huge ditch came out without a scratch.  and caught meningitis as a 8 week old baby pulled through and became autistic which i hate cause people shun me for it and call me retarded. but that's another story. something large came flying off the back of a truck and stopped in mid air and went flying off the highway.  :angel:
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Archangel Micheal Empty Re: Archangel Micheal

Post  mac Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:36 pm

psychicwiccan wrote:iv'e been told by someone that my Angel guide is Micheal i do remember taking a picture in complete darkness no flash on my phone and i did it 4 times each picture had a  bright light in it with the color purple or blue around it and it was sitting on my bed and moving out of the camera's shot. 5th picture was darkness nothing.  iv'e been saved numerous times like car flipping over 3 times it rolled into a huge ditch came out without a scratch.  and caught meningitis as a 8 week old baby pulled through and became autistic which i hate cause people shun me for it and call me retarded. but that's another story. something large came flying off the back of a truck and stopped in mid air and went flying off the highway.  :angel:
    Is it important that you have an identity for whomever is taking care of you - would it change anything?  Whatever name the helper has that he is looking out for you is all that really matters. 

I know about autism and the difficulties it brings.  I better understand now what you've talked about elsewhere.  The essence of the world of the spirit is communication and for many on the autistic spectrum communicating in this world, perhaps from this world, can be a major heartache. 

I get it...
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female

Archangel Micheal Empty i know

Post  psychicwiccan Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:37 am

i know that im glad that someone is keeping an eye on me and yeah autism is really hard to live with.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:41 pm

psychicwiccan wrote:i know that im glad that someone is keeping an eye on me and yeah autism is really hard to live with.

Thankfully you appear to be high functioning. It is interesting that you write as if you are lonely and want friends too?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Individuals on the autistic spectrum may want friends but find it hard to make friends hence they can be lonely as a consequence.  Difficulty with verbal communication is commonplace whereas written communication can be easier and less stressful.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:19 pm

mac wrote:Individuals on the autistic spectrum may want friends but find it hard to make friends hence they can be lonely as a consequence.  Difficulty with verbal communication is commonplace whereas written communication can be easier and less stressful.

I live with someone who is autistic ans does not likr people in general.

He is very good with his words, but yes, very alone as it seems.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:Individuals on the autistic spectrum may want friends but find it hard to make friends hence they can be lonely as a consequence.  Difficulty with verbal communication is commonplace whereas written communication can be easier and less stressful.

I live with someone who is autistic ans does not likr people in general.

He is very good with his words, but yes, very alone as it seems.
    The range of characteristics found on the autistic spectrum is very wide.  Individuals can range from highly intelligent with good communication skills right through to being almost totally withdrawn with scarcely functioning communication and severely impaired interaction even with their families. 
    Even for those least affected relationships and making friends can be difficult.
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female

Post  psychicwiccan Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 am

Id like to be normal so I could make friends.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:23 am

psychicwiccan wrote:Id like to be normal so I could make friends.
    I can understand that and sympathize.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:00 am

I would celebrate your differences Psychicwiccan we are who we are and im sure you'll make friends too

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:29 am

Violet wrote:I would celebrate your differences Psychicwiccan we are who we are and im sure you'll make friends too
    I think she's long-gone, Violet....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 pm