Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Archangel Michael: Confidence (Channeled Message)

Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Archangel Michael: Confidence (Channeled Message) Empty Archangel Michael: Confidence (Channeled Message)

Post  Emma Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Oh my dear ones, I am Archangel Michael and during this message I want to talk to you all about confidence, myself and rest of the angelic realm see that many of you are having confidence issues and my dear ones please don’t let anyone or anything make your confidence drop as you may all well know by now that negativity from others or even yourself does not serve you well. I ask you all that when you feel your confidence isn’t as strong, is to step back and think, “what is causing this confidence issue?” because dear ones every block we encounter comes from a source or has been manifested by ourselves even if you don’t realise it.

Me, your guardian angels are always beside you constantly encouraging you because we know you are capable of achieving so much in this life time and you are God’s beautiful and perfect children and there is nothing better for us to see you happy, healthy and full on confidence and that you can face any challenge that is presented to you.

Coming back to your blocks in your life, please find what these blocks are and know that at anytime and anywhere I will assist you in cutting these blocks and negativity away from you and in which when these blocks are no longer a burden to you, you will feel lighter and your energy will shift in which then you can carry on moving along your spiritual journey with full confidence and happiness. Please remember as well if your blocks may be physical or mental know that Archangel Raphael will also assist you in that area.

I am Archangel Michael, many blessings to you at this time.

(This is channeled by myself so all messages are copyrighted 2010)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Archangel Michael: Confidence (Channeled Message) Empty Re: Archangel Michael: Confidence (Channeled Message)

Post  Violet Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Thanks for shatring Emma

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Saira
    Saira
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 9
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, photography,
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Archangel Michael: Confidence (Channeled Message) Empty Re: Archangel Michael: Confidence (Channeled Message)

Post  Saira Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 pm

nice channeling EMMA thanks for sharing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 pm