Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What kind of spirit animal do I have? How do I know?

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

spirit - What kind of spirit animal do I have? How do I know? Empty What kind of spirit animal do I have? How do I know?

Post  gloria Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:47 am

I've been reading a few topics about spirit guides and power or spirit animals. How do I know what's mine?
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

spirit - What kind of spirit animal do I have? How do I know? Empty Re: What kind of spirit animal do I have? How do I know?

Post  Blueanchor Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:48 am

We each connect in different ways Gloria and animal spirits aren't for everyone.

There are fun games that people play on social media to 'find their animal', in that same way that people like to find a lucky colour or what Disney princess they are. But if you need to really connect to a spirit animal, it will come to you in dream or meditation.

But you probably already have a connection of your own to spirit.
    gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

spirit - What kind of spirit animal do I have? How do I know? Empty Re: What kind of spirit animal do I have? How do I know?

Post  gloria Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Oh, okay. Thank you anyway. It's good to know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:39 am