Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Possible Spirit Animal

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Possible Spirit Animal Empty Possible Spirit Animal

Post  Retro7600 Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:41 am

Recently I have been in the process of trying to discover who my spirit animal is, and I believe I have actually reached some kind of conclusion. Tonight I looked up spirit animals on google, but tried a unique search, to hopefully get unique results. I found a quiz, that prompted me to ground myself prior to the actual event (and I've never done this before, though I've considered it). After grounding myself, it asked me to send thanks to my spirit animal, and then click a randomizer, which I am usually against, as I fear it is only the computer making the result. I asked for the result to be accurate, no matter how strange it could be.
    I then clicked the button, and to my surprise, I simply got "Dog", and his description. I doubted myself, thinking that he couldn't be a dog, as that is so simple that it must apply to almost everybody. I can't deny that I do feel some connection with dogs normally, though I just doubted it.
    Here's the reason that I decided to post this, however. Just as I began to shun the website for giving me "dog", I noticed I got a text message. Just before I opened it, I said, "If you really are a dog, please give me a sign." I then opened the text message, and believe it or not, it was my friend (who I almost never talk to), showing me a picture of her dog that she found (presumably off the street). I was so shocked, as this was almost only 2 seconds after I asked for a sign!
    Even with the massive coincidence, earlier that day my Dad (who is divorced with my Mom, so I only see him on some weekends) bought a dog, and sent me pictures of him as well.

Though it sounds slightly generic, do you think my spirit animal could be a Dog? If not, do you think this was just coincidence? Is there more interpretation?
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Possible Spirit Animal Empty Re: Possible Spirit Animal

Post  Aqua Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 am

I think you got your sign, A dog is probably your Spirit Animal.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:19 am

Generally speaking I would say, if you haven't found this animal from inside yourself, then it's probably not worth knowing - however, especially if we're not looking inside, synchronicity is something I would certainly take some notice of.

Animal guidance doesn't necessarily stay static as 'your' guide, they tend to be an energy that comes to show us something or walk with us through something. So its meaning will be personal to you.

So it is worth exploring how you relate to dogs, what you think about them, what you feel about them, them, how you perceive them to be etc. That will give you a far more accurate picture of what dog means to you (and therefore what it has come into your life to show you) than generic meanings that you might find in books or on the internet.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Well, here you have three replies and three different views lol!

Do you really mean spirit animal?

Rather than a spirit guide or animal totem etc lol?

It does sound like Dog wants to be known to you right now though. The energy of Dog is very smooth and placid, it brings loyalty and shows how to take people exactly as you find them, noting the congruity and selflessness. Think about what you are doing right now in your life, and how the specific energy of Dog can help you.

Of course spirit animals come and go all the time as you need their knowledge and energy, they will come and then pass :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:44 pm