Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Mediumship

AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Mediumship  Empty Mediumship

Post  AmarenLux Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 am

Hey 

Mediumship is a gift, n at first when the gates open n you begin to hear beings it can seem a little overwhelming lucky you can learn who you want to listen to and when. Think of it like this there are different frequencies out there, its a bit like a ladder further up the ladder the more positive the frequencies are n the lower the less positive they are, therefore naturally more positive beings are in the higher frequencies. 

To select the channel/frequency or even a particular being you are trying to contact image yourself opening up to them n allowing yourself to hear them. To stop hearing them image that your in a bricked up room n nothing can penetrate that room. When you wish to hear them again just image yourself being able to :).
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Mediumship  Empty Re: Mediumship

Post  mac Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:03 pm

AmarenLux wrote:Hey 

Mediumship is a gift, n at first when the gates open n you begin to hear beings it can seem a little overwhelming lucky you can learn who you want to listen to and when. Think of it like this there are different frequencies out there, its a bit like a ladder further up the ladder the more positive the frequencies are n the lower the less positive they are, therefore naturally more positive beings are in the higher frequencies. 

To select the channel/frequency or even a particular being you are trying to contact image yourself opening up to them n allowing yourself to hear them. To stop hearing them image that your in a bricked up room n nothing can penetrate that room. When you wish to hear them again just image yourself being able to :).
    Please reflect also that 'mediumship' (or a 'medium') may be one thing to one individual and something else to another individual....   A person who one person calls a 'medium' may be what I call a 'psychic'.  And some folk don't differentiate.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:10 pm

is it really a gift though?
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:23 pm

Crystal wrote:is it really a gift though?
    And a gift from whom?  I don't know if it's a gift but if you haven't done anything to earn it in the first place (as far as anyone can tell) it might look like it's something bestowed on you; something given, a gift...  I don't fret over the nature of mediumship nowadays, or how it comes about.  However it arrives it's a wonderful attribute and one I think I'd like to experience for myself.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Crystal wrote:is it really a gift though?
    I believe so.
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Post  AmarenLux Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:19 am

I consider gifts to be something which the cosmos has given you :)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:27 pm