Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Don't know quite what I'm doing here

andyuk
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2016-06-18

Don't know quite what I'm doing here Empty Don't know quite what I'm doing here

Post  andyuk Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:49 pm

but things have been happening recently in relation to pets, and I'm hoping to make a little sense of these events.
    I've posted accordingly.
    I don't normally spend much time contemplating such things, but I think now that I need to start.
    Hope you can help/
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Don't know quite what I'm doing here Empty Re: Don't know quite what I'm doing here

Post  Violet Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:38 am

Hi and welcome  :flo: ill look up your posts hopefully we can help you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Laura Duerrwaecher
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Job/hobbies : painter, pianist, retired pet sitter
    Registration date : 2016-06-20

Don't know quite what I'm doing here Empty Animal experiences validate the collective voice of the universe.

Post  Laura Duerrwaecher Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Hello,

I am open to learning what your experience(s) is/are.  I became aware of the ability of pets to connect when one of my dogs began to act in an unusual manner months before he passed.  

He went to a corner of one room and just sat facing the corner.  Minutes would pass and he would turn around and continue his routine.  Times of day varied, but he consistently returned to this ritual.  It was if he was listening to some thing or some one and once the message had been delivered, he walked away.

His passing was traumatic and unnatural and I didn't remember this pattern of behavior until a second dog began to mimic his rather obsessive routine.

She passed soon after as well.

I now call this part of my house "Shadow's corner" and fully expect my remaining companions to eventually discover this sacred place.

I hope this insight is helpful.  I have had guided sessions where my pets came through.  

L
    Laura Duerrwaecher
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Job/hobbies : painter, pianist, retired pet sitter
    Registration date : 2016-06-20

Don't know quite what I'm doing here Empty P. S.

Post  Laura Duerrwaecher Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:17 pm

To continue,

I am learning how to use this forum and hadn't read your original post.  I am wondering if those two loving spirits had been sent to protect you and take your burden away.  Even temporary reprieve from your depressive state was a gift from those who continue to guide you and validate your purpose.

L
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Don't know quite what I'm doing here Empty Re: Don't know quite what I'm doing here

Post  Knight of Albion Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:05 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 pm