Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tea Cups That Change Everything?

Mythoscio
    Mythoscio

Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Meditation, spirituality, writing, reading, drawing, singing, dancing, blogging & poetry
    Registration date : 2016-10-17

Tea Cups That Change Everything? Empty Tea Cups That Change Everything?

Post  Mythoscio Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:58 am

Am i one who believes in psychics? yes and no.

Do i think this proves psychic things are real?

I do not.

What was valuable to me about the tea leaf reading then?

What I got from it.

I didnt want to make this post about raising peoples hopes and convince others the existance of magical things. I myself would like to know the truth. And I will tell you firmly even after this experience, I still do not know. This post is about sharing the wonder I gleaned, not about the wonder I did not glean. I did not see if magical or psychic things exist. But what I did see, was meaningful to me. And maybe it was magical, or pschic, but what is was, was transformative, and to me, that is valuable. I would like to know if magical/psychic things are real, but this was not the time where the unvierse was displaying that to me (or maybe it was... honestly i can't make a certain conclusion..i could say i believe it's magical. i could say i dont believe it was magical at all. honestly both answers would be correct atleast in some way).  But hey if you can prove it. Please do. For this post however, and for what I am sharing, the universe is displaying well, whatever this is.

There is something special that occured in me. And maybe it wont be speical to me in the future, or i would not have deemed speical in my past either. And maybe it won't be special to you. But maybe if someone told me this would happen, I would have called it special. And maybe I will look back on my past and smile, maybe you will look upon this post and smile also. but I can promise in this moment, I myself smile within. and I could only hope to encourage that smile in you, if it were something meaningful to you. and only hope that in sharing this only makes it more meaningful and special, to me and if possible for others. I would like that very much. But hey if i can do anything for you, let me know, within reason of course :) <3

Right now it feels speical to me.

Like a stirring in my heart.

Like its ok.

I'm where I'm meant to be.

In the bottom of the cup,

I see a bird,

They are flying out from a giant rock,

Breaking free.

This is me,

Breaking free from my mind, or whatever  it is, whatever it was holding me back.

And I'm free from that,

Free for life.

Free from everything.

Free forever.

I just had to take off.

<3

I would hope maybe someone trapped,
    That they'd read this.

That they'd realize they were where I was.

That they were trapped by something
    Keeping them from that feeling,

That feeling that feels right
    Being in that happiness
    Being in that freedom,

Or maybe whatever you deem the correct place to be,

And that maybe that person would see how

A bird can so easily

Take flight.
    One can so easily,
    Arrive at that place they want to be, and not only arrive there, but enbody there. be there in this moment, feel what that place holds in the heart, and still if longing, walk forwards towards that beautiful dream, or allow ones self to dream greater, more incredible dreams. Or perhaps... there is some place, far beyond the vastness of dreams, and perhaps that is the place.

(I find it easy. I find hard things easy. Easy cause birds are meant to fly. It's natural. Easy because humans are capable. It's natural. Easy because I am capable. It's natural, enough the unnatural parts, are natural, natural because of my nature to do them. Ok so ya some people are in bad situations.. We have the power to do something about it. So do it. I'm doing the best I can. and if you can offer any ideas or other ways I can help, I'd really apreciate it. If I can offer you anything I gadly will. here's something someone shared with me, I'm not sure if it's 100% but if you could look into it and let me know I'd be greatful. some day I'll look into it (to find out if it's not a scheme) but its 1:22am I'm going to bed rn. lol. but I'll give you the maybe bad link. HAHAHA. sorry I don't have anything verified for you. you can verify it if you want. if you do let me know what you find. or if you know any that are verified (donation sites/groups or any other form of helping less fortunate people)  [http://donate.worldvision.org/2-chickens])

But sure for a bird there is predators.
    Sure there is darkness.
    Sure some birds fall.

Sure for some people there are challenges,
    Threats,
    And uncertainties,
    And sure some may fail.

But I'm not going to be trapped by that rock, that obstacle, that fear or awful thing trying to keep me from flying, from being in that place i want to be. From being here and now and feeling free and in prefection in this place, as I can continue to grow soar, fly and discover.

I hope you too can look at this creature. this rock, the obstacle, the fear, the uncertainty, whatever it is, telling you that you cannot be where you are meant to be. You cant be happy, you cant be where you are suppose to be, right here and now isn't good enough. Or in the future you will never arrive there.

I hope you can look at whatever that being is,

Whatever that thought form or whatever it is,
    making you feel like it's not possible,
    Or like you aren't good enough,
    Or don't diserve it,

Event in your life, beliefs, whatever it is,

And tell it,

Tell them all.

I'm free from you.
    And fly.

That,

Or you can just say right on

Or maybe dang soul.

You're failing/falling horribly.

Then maybe offer some tips :)

<3 so much loves
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Tea Cups That Change Everything? Empty Re: Tea Cups That Change Everything?

Post  Blueanchor Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:02 pm

It's good to find your voice.

thanks for sharing.
    Mythoscio
    Mythoscio

Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Meditation, spirituality, writing, reading, drawing, singing, dancing, blogging & poetry
    Registration date : 2016-10-17

Post  Mythoscio Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:06 am

Blueanchor wrote:It's good to find your voice.

thanks for sharing.

im not sure what i should or shouldnt say. well i sort of do. was i out of place with this?
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Mythoscio wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:It's good to find your voice.

thanks for sharing.

im not sure what i should or shouldnt say. well i sort of do. was i out of place with this?

no, you shared something from the heart - that's the voice that it's good to find.

When a person speaks words from within or from the heart, they are always words that come from you and are said for you and that's a beautiful thing that can bring self love. Please don't worry whether you should or shouldn't say those words, they are you and you have a right to be in this world. respect x
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:51 am