Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Light of Hope
mia309
Resonator
Seasprite
gigpdo
psychoslice
Golden Angel
Native spirit
ameliorate
EarthAngel
14 posters

What song would you pick for your funeral service?

EarthAngel
    EarthAngel

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2017-08-20

What song would you pick for your funeral service? - Page 2 Empty What song would you pick for your funeral service?

Post  EarthAngel Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Out of interest, what would you choose to have playing at your service ?

I would have 'To where you are' by Josh Groban, he is my favourite and the words are just gorgeous.

Can't decide whether that would be entering or leaving, but its perfect ! 

Not to sound morbid people!   :happy:
    Light of Hope

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

What song would you pick for your funeral service? - Page 2 Empty Re: What song would you pick for your funeral service?

Post  Light of Hope Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:15 pm

When I will leave this life, I would like this song for me being played:

linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379

What song would you pick for your funeral service? - Page 2 Empty Re: What song would you pick for your funeral service?

Post  linen Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:42 pm

I won't be having a funeral.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:29 pm

linen wrote:I won't be having a funeral.
    A party instead perhaps? No disrespect intended.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:32 pm

Light of Hope wrote:When I will leave this life, I would like this song for me being played:

An emotional song
    linen
    linen

Post  linen Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:16 pm

Heightend-Awareness wrote:
    linen wrote:I won't be having a funeral.
    Oh, no, none taken.  No party.  Just, life goes on.  

I've moved a lot during my life, leaving loved ones and friends behind at least 10 times.  I've lived from the west coast to the east coast and in between.  Now I'm living in Colorado and I've lived here since 91

My kids and I are not close, my grandchildren are busy.  One writes or attempts it.  I expect her to disappear again soon.  I have a few friends here but none that are really close.  I have a hubby who is adorable but I'm not close to his family.  So there you have it.  It is what it is.  I'll have my reunion with my sister when I get on the other side.  Definitely not my parents, grandparents, etc.  My sister will be enough.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:45 pm

linen wrote:
    Heightend-Awareness wrote:
    Oh, no, none taken.  No party.  Just, life goes on.  

I've moved a lot during my life, leaving loved ones and friends behind at least 10 times.  I've lived from the west coast to the east coast and in between.  Now I'm living in Colorado and I've lived here since 91

My kids and I are not close, my grandchildren are busy.  One writes or attempts it.  I expect her to disappear again soon.  I have a few friends here but none that are really close.  I have a hubby who is adorable but I'm not close to his family.  So there you have it.  It is what it is.  I'll have my reunion with my sister when I get on the other side.  Definitely not my parents, grandparents, etc.  My sister will be enough.
    You got a ...
    linen
    linen

Post  linen Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:00 pm

Heightend you are an absolute sweetheart.  Thank you. :rainbow:
    hazada guess
    hazada guess

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  hazada guess Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:05 am

I think hat I would like to be cremated and the song that's played at my Funeral would be *Come on baby light my fire* by Donna Summer. :happy:
    dream jo
    dream jo

Female
    Number of posts : 1111
    Job/hobbies : art sky gazzins
    Registration date : 2015-06-06

Post  dream jo Fri May 27, 2022 8:34 pm

Long as they don't play Bang bang the witch is dead because evil I'm not I am not that bad or evil I'm not I've got more guns and I realise I've got more good and me then I realise
    But I want a service at my church and one of the songs I I would like to be played is Holy minister of light
    Then I am saying I am sailing another him my church
    Then NZ little acts of kindness at the end cos I am a kind person
    Then praetorian then if the crematorium as we going into Crematorium I have a like I would like sweet dreams are made of these
    Then it the committal dream is over by Crowded House I think they are prophets sons of me they are appropriate song for me I think they are because I've won or lost I've grown up a lot of sense of touch and it's turn my life around I have grown up a lot since going to that church and I turn my life around only I could have a time machine to go back in time and do things different my life and let the body move let me but I am better than that it probably down because if you put the light on that but the other songs I want my funeral
    Plus a few people speak with me especially ones my age because I know the older ones I'll be there and I've gone on but the ones I don't want to do it for me but say a lot of good about me even the humanist celebrant if I get one she was a good person she would have made a good mother if she had the chance but certain people got no head spoil at but my songs yes I think I've got you then outside I would like balloons let go at my funeral and some persons the last song in the Victorian gardens played played you Raise Me Up up4 time to say goodbye that song was played at my mum's funeral and my brother every time we hate is it if burst into tears he does but it gets everyone that sounds because my mum when I took my nan's funeral hit the committal everybody stop crying I was full of my Dad turned about a funeral he did but it was my dad saying I'm here for you Rihanna afraid to be ever again let my dream live and make a nice man from you nowhere but I'd rather she was so so then I do

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:51 am