Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE FAST MOVING LARGE, ORANGISH BALLS?

BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE FAST MOVING LARGE, ORANGISH BALLS? Empty HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE FAST MOVING LARGE, ORANGISH BALLS?

Post  BigJohn Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:06 am

Has anybody ever seen with their physical eyes the fast moving large, orangish balls.

I saw one zoom across the road in front of me going like a 'bat out of hell'.

I did not mention to the person what I saw. 

I asked that person what they saw and they described exactly what I saw!!!

lomax likes this post

linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379

HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE FAST MOVING LARGE, ORANGISH BALLS? Empty Re: HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE FAST MOVING LARGE, ORANGISH BALLS?

Post  linen Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:55 pm

BigJohn wrote:Has anybody ever seen with their physical eyes the fast moving large, orangish balls.

I saw one zoom across the road in front of me going like a 'bat out of hell'.

I did not mention to the person what I saw. 

I asked that person what they saw and they described exactly what I saw!!!
    No orange balls.  But once we were in a mine that had been turned into a tourist attraction.  I had all my kids stand together at the exist of the tunnel and snapped a pic.  There were hundreds of yellow balls floating around the kids.  I took a second pic with the same result.

BigJohn, Amberfields and Anala like this post

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE FAST MOVING LARGE, ORANGISH BALLS? Empty Re: HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE FAST MOVING LARGE, ORANGISH BALLS?

Post  Violet Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:08 am

Orbs?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:25 am

No, but one time at band camp...

Seriously, on many exercises in Far North Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia time spent in the army I would always keep an eye out for min min lights during night ops. Very errie stuff. Having a flashback moment... had found an unusual aboriginal cave painting on a very large (aprox 400 sq kms) cattle station in WA where we were operating in, we logged the location and reported the find. The strange thing about it was it was protected from the elements by a very large rock protruding from the cliff face not only that, I did notice a small tree root also protruding out directly above the cave painting and what looked like a rock shaped like the a head of a spear was attached to the root. Was it for the protection for the painting? Possibly.
    BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.

Post  BigJohn Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Violet wrote:Orbs?
    Could be......

But I never saw Orbs traveling at a very high speed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm