Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

True Crystal Balls

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

True Crystal Balls Empty True Crystal Balls

Post  Violet Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

I read somewhere that these need purifying more than other crystals, I suppose it's different for the cheaper glass balls?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

True Crystal Balls Empty Re: True Crystal Balls

Post  Earthealer Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 am

I suspect so. I usually use the same methods as I do for glass crystal balls though, but my amethyst one which was given by my ex, probably needs more purifying/cleansing done to it, as well as my labradorite one, but I have no clue as to how to go about it other than the smudging method!
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:54 am

I think a bottle of water will give the same results, just as a rock tied on a string can act as a pendulum. These only act as the tools, the actual message is from within our own Being, not in the tools we use. As humans we tend to be ritualistic and need to do all sorts of rituals to open up to our inner Being, when in fact we need to do nothing but receive what is right in front of us. :wink:
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm

I am curious (again)... Glass is made from sand , Sand has a high Quartz Content. Natural quartz lacks the Sea Shell and other Ctushed up bits of grit. But I would have thought a Glass Ball , given it's composition would require cleansing as much as a Natural Quartz Sphere. Could Me though :)
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post  Katiecat Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Septima wrote:I suspect so. I usually use the same methods as I do for glass crystal balls though, but my amethyst one which was given by my ex, probably needs more purifying/cleansing done to it, as well as my labradorite one, but I have no clue as to how to go about it other than the smudging method!

There are a lot of things you can do to cleanse a crystal. You just got to find whatever you are comfortable with. I normally rinse them in water and say a prayer. Then I let them bathe in a full moon... I'm not one that is huge into rituals, and I don't think there is a "set ritual" for cleansing anything. Some folks like to use salt water for crystals that can handle salt exposure. I am a fan of keeping things simple, because I might not have certain things available to me whenever I need them. We go camping, a lot and sometimes I feel something needs cleansed and or charged. I never have any problem finding water, and the moon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:17 am