Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
innerlight
Violet
6 posters

Are there different types of reiki?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Are there different types of reiki? Empty Are there different types of reiki?

Post  Violet Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:43 am

I'm sure I heard or read of a different 'branch' of reiki are there different branches of it or was I dreaming Are there different types of reiki? 588401

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Are there different types of reiki? Empty Re: Are there different types of reiki?

Post  innerlight Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:41 am

yes, there are just about as many branches of Reiki, as their are tree branches.. Question is whether or not they are actually legit branches. Usui Reiki is the original. It's a matter of whether or not others are part Usui, or just Reiki in names.

There is
    traditional Usui Reiki
    Kundalini Reiki
    Karuna Reiki
    Seichem Reiki

to name a few
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Are there different types of reiki? Empty Re: Are there different types of reiki?

Post  mia Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:59 pm

I am attuned to Usui, Elemental and Kundalini reiki :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Ahh i'm not going doolally then Are there different types of reiki? 809779 thanks guys

blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Reiki is simply a name. Etherical energy healing is available to everyone, it is within you, and it is given to others, and received by you at different times, depending on the ebb and flow of the crown and root energy centers.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:19 pm

Reiki:  Rei = Universal  Ki = energy

That is the simplest form of the interpretation and widely used worldwide. However, apparently in Japan reiki is used as a more general term for any energy that is used for healing or to benefit others or to add positivity or power to something and Reiki is the term used by the followers and practitioners of Usui and many other forms of universal energy. There are slight differences in the written kanji pair too.

One of my favourite forms is Celtic Reiki which encompasses the energies of plants and flowers, trees and water sources and enables those that are attuned to the energies to bring them into their healing therapies. So natural and obvious to bring in the power of nature and add it to the divine.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:08 am

innerlight wrote:yes, there are just about as many branches of Reiki, as their are tree branches.. Question is whether or not they are actually legit branches. Usui Reiki is the original. It's a matter of whether or not others are part Usui, or just Reiki in names.

There is
    traditional Usui Reiki
    Kundalini Reiki
    Karuna Reiki
    Seichem Reiki

to name a few

gold reiki,
    ayurvedic reiki,
    white light reiki,
    diamond reiki,

also alot of healing attunements for just about anything, chakra healing, bodies clearing, etheric clearing, angels guidance, higher self journeys,

Me myself am attuned to about 5 or so reikis.

I think usui, karuna ki and kundalini reiki are most known and used

there are many frequencies of light, so many reikis, but not all that good.

:urwelcome:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:09 am

mia wrote:I am attuned to Usui, Elemental and Kundalini reiki :)

How is kundalini reiki to you? how does it make you feel as oppose to usui reiki?

I am also attuned to both. and more lol
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:12 am

One of my favourite forms is Celtic Reiki which encompasses the energies of plants and flowers, trees and water sources and enables those that are attuned to the energies to bring them into their healing therapies. So natural and obvious to bring in the power of nature and add it to the divine.

I like the sound of thayt, i'll have to do some research, thank you, though i'm attuned to Reiki 1 it's very rare I use it, preferring spiritual healing.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:22 am

Violet wrote:

I like the sound of thayt, i'll have to do some research, thank you, though i'm attuned to Reiki 1 it's very rare I use it, preferring spiritual healing.

Spiritual healing done by yourself? eg jsut say spiritual healing, not attuned?

Last time I tried it I didnt feel so good duno why, so havnt since. It felt kinda dirty.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:38 pm