Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Time
Nyx-Lucuno
IAmTheWind
Kaere
wyldeflower
Carolyn
1antique
innerlight
Violet
13 posters

When your number is up?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

When your number is up? - Page 2 Empty When your number is up?

Post  Violet Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Innerlight and 1Antique gave me the idea for this thread.
    I believe that when we arrive here our card is marked, we have a set time to die. I don't believe this can be changed by anything, it may appear to us that someone has been 'saved' from certain death and how lucky they were, when in fact they weren't meant to die at that time at all, and being saved was part of something bigger and unknown to us, perhaps we learn from it such as advancements in medicine etc, this includes those who are brought back from the dead and then go on to lead fuller lives because of their experience.

What are your thoughts?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

When your number is up? - Page 2 Empty Re: When your number is up?

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Sorry all!
    We have a window of time when we must pass! with that i agree!
    But is only a window--and maybe several windows!!
    We are placed here in this life to learn--when we have learnt that which we must learn--then we can pass over.
    But if we have not learnt we will remain!
    PPLL n L
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:13 am

Several windows that would explain why some people make miraculous recoveries from almost certain death

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:50 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:What becomes interesting is cases of say suicide. Which would then imply that it was always going to happen. It was just a matter of time.

I think that suicide and euthanasia is the only time it's not a case of your card being marked, because it is your own free will.

That's just it... Is it free will or is it still part of the "plan?"

Interesting remark,do we know we are going to commit suicide before we are born?
    No,I don't think we know! We are being reborn to live another life. A life for living not for death!

Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:19 am

There is no such thing as a set time, but there are exit windows.
    And yes there are choices, I would not call it free will, free will to me is something else.
    But exiting is not always that strait forward. I have seen my mother pass several exit windows, and often said, why am I still here?
    There are discrepancies between what the body wants and what spirit wants. And if the body hold on, spirit can not just jump out, it has to honor agreements. It is not just spirit which develops but the physical body develops at the same time, which is often forgotten in those discussions.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:54 am

Detlef wrote:There is no such thing as a set time, but there are exit windows.
    And yes there are choices, I would not call it free will, free will to me is something else.
    But exiting is not always that strait forward. I have seen my mother pass several exit windows, and often said, why am I still here?
    There are discrepancies between what the body wants and what spirit wants. And if the body hold on, spirit can not just jump out, it has to honor agreements. It is not just spirit which develops but the physical body develops at the same time, which is often forgotten in those discussions.
    Exit windows?   I have heard of those before,Detlef.
    Are you saying that death does come near us sometimes but fate or our own decisions decide to keep life going?

Another question?   In what way are you saying that the physical body 
    develops at the same time?    I can understand the spirit developing but would have thought that the physical body would wear out in time.
    Or have I got whole idea incorrect?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:57 am

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Another question?   In what way are you saying that the physical body 
    develops at the same time?    I can understand the spirit developing but would have thought that the physical body would wear out in time.
    Or have I got whole idea incorrect?

I think we all understand, the universe is alive this planet is not a dead rock, it is alive and very conscious. If we understand this, then it is not to difficult to understand all bodies, human and animals as well as plants are part of the planet and expressions of the planet.
    If you look back in history you can see how the planet has evolved, and is on the verge of moving into a new density.
    Some 10 000 years ago the planet was ready to move up, but most spirits weren't ready, so the planet stayed in third density for an other round.  
    What I am trying to say is this, all parts of creation evolve, when we come into a body, the body will help us, but in the same time we help the total of all third density expressions of the planet to grow. What you and everyone else expresses during a life time the planet will remember, and build on it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:15 am

Now that is interesting.    I remember at an early age,in my teens I think,becoming interested in all these planets in the sky.
    In fact I remember asking my parents if I could have a telescope...... :blush: 
    The request was refused......

What interests me now is this.....

Some 10 000 years ago the planet was ready to move up, but most spirits weren't ready, so the planet stayed in third density for an other round.  

What do you mean by the planet was ready to move up?  'And most spirits weren't ready'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:20 am