Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
reikistar
Crystal
SpiritVoices
HemantM
eyeopen
Auras
angelroses
innerlight
Violet
Lynn
14 posters

Opening the Third Eye

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 Empty Opening the Third Eye

Post  Lynn Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello
    There are many lessons out there for opening the Third Eye, I find many are complex and hard to do without being Guided via a tape or someone. For all that is not preferable of possible. This one I have used and it be very simple.

Seeing COLORS
    With colors lik with all things there be a energy to them. One can use them one at a time or in layers or even mixes.

Prepare like one would for any meditation
    Find one's place of quiet and get comfortable
    One can close one's eyes or leave them open ( if open I recommend a blank screen in front of one )
    Settle one's mind and body
    Breath ( three to four breaths in and out work well) Point to ponder in too deep and heald too long one gets light headed and dizzy) Or Hyperventilate
    Focus the mind on the window just behind ye's forhead. Where the Third Eye be.
    Keep this focus for several minutes til one feels it start to open
    First time out look for a single colour
    Be patinet takes practice.
    Once one is satisfied stop.

From this first step on can change it up to see other things. Many report seeing orbs or balls of Light or Triangles ect. Once one gets comfortable with seeing colour and shapes one can move forward to bring in one's Guides or to bring in questions one has.
    If asking a question its best to keep it to a very base level of YES or NO to start. Keep the question simple to something one has the right to understand. Too one has to have pateints and learn to trust in that inner voice or Gut feelings.

Lynn

Last edited by Violet on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sticking thread)
    squadus
    squadus

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2018-07-02

Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening the Third Eye

Post  squadus Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:36 am

I find that mindfulness helps tremendously along with visualization. Meditating out in nature or in sunlight can work wonders for activating the third eye.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:12 pm