Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Opening of chakras

Qwerty

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Schooling
    Registration date : 2014-02-17

Opening of chakras Empty Opening of chakras

Post  Qwerty Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi I'm curious to know about the opening of chakras, can I just learn it from binaural beats or must I do it by meditation. Maybe someone can recommend me something else. (Sorry I'm still quite new) thanks much!
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Opening of chakras Empty Re: Opening of chakras

Post  Auras Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Qwerty wrote:Hi I'm curious to know about the opening of chakras, can I just learn it from binaural beats or must I do it by meditation. Maybe someone can recommend me something else. (Sorry I'm still quite new) thanks much!
    Hello, Qwerty.  :welcome:  :si: !

My belief is that when we are born our Chakras are already open, But, not as balanced as we want them to be.

Balancing the chakras will have an effect on our physical body aswell as our spiritual body. It will take some time but after a while you will notice some changes. There are many ways to open the chakras. I prefer too do it through meditation. But, There are other ways to.

yogo
    listening to frequencies which can connect to a certain chakra.

Here are a few things i would suggest for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerxbf2p7ck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE9PmiF0oI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4GtPb3Y3vQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLw6bTtxs
    Qwerty

Male

Post  Qwerty Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:51 am

Thanks for your advise 
    I appreciate it!! :peace:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 pm

In my understanding, the chakras, or energy centers are the connection point from spiritual bodies and physical bodies. We as spirits experience life through those connection points.
    When we attempt to change the chakras who is attempting this, the body/mind or spirit?
    Spirit, and with this we might have set the chakras a particular way, and we spirit might change the chakras during our life, for various reasons. I know, my crown chakra is wide open, and my second chakra is almost close. Someone suggested to me, I need to change this. But when I checked with my divine self, it said, they are the way they ought for me.
    My advice would be, check with your higher self, and ask it to balance your chakras for you.
    Qwerty

Male

Post  Qwerty Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:53 pm

How did contact your higher self? Thanks for your time
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Detlef wrote:In my understanding, the chakras, or energy centers are the connection point from spiritual bodies and physical bodies. We as spirits experience life through those connection points.
    When we attempt to change the chakras who is attempting this, the body/mind or spirit?
    Spirit, and with this we might have set the chakras a particular way, and we spirit might change the chakras during our life, for various reasons. I know, my crown chakra is wide open, and my second chakra is almost close. Someone suggested to me, I need to change this. But when I checked with my divine self, it said, they are the way they ought for me.
    My advice would be, check with your higher self, and ask it to balance your chakras for you.
    I remember a lot of that,Detlef.     I did take classes in the subject of Chakras a long time ago.    So lost interest,I'm afraid.....
    Thanks for the information...
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Qwerty wrote:How did contact your higher self? Thanks for your time

Intention.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 pm

In my understanding, the chakras, or energy centers are the connection point from spiritual bodies and physical bodies. We as spirits experience life through those connection points.

I like the way you think, Detlef. But from my prespective, The mind, body and spirit work together to make a change in the chakras.

I don't really think spirit would just balance our chakras in a blink of an eyes. I seriously believe we have got to it ourselves, instead of getting someone to do it for us.

You are basically stating that if you have a messy room, someone can go and clean it up for so, it is all "balanced" out.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 pm

You see, I always assume, if something is simple for me it is simple for everyone else.
    It is the same process as channeling a higher entity or being. Since I talk to it most of the day, I have a constant connection to it, until i go to bed. But if I look back, connecting with the higher self was a lengthy process, almost like a ritual over several weeks, through a meditation that was called, the silver cord meditation, as far as i remember. Once you feel it's energy entering your body, you will not look back. I don't think everyone will get to, what some have called a soul merger, but it would be up to the higher self to initiate this.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Auras wrote:

I like the way you think, Detlef. But from my prespective, The mind, body and spirit work together to make a change in the chakras.

I don't really think spirit would just balance our chakras in a blink of an eyes. I seriously believe we have got to it ourselves, instead of getting someone to do it for us.

You are basically stating that if you have a messy room, someone can go and clean it up for so, it is all "balanced" out.
    There seams to be a great amount of misconceptions floating around on how to become  spiritual or what spirituality is.
    Being spiritual meas simple, realizing, we are spirit. Not human, not the body and the mind, but spirit.
    The difficult part is, after coming to this realization, to get the body and the mind to let go and let spirit do the driving.
    This are trust issues. Once spirit does the driving, there is no need to do all those silly thing like chakra balancing, raising one's vibration, and what ever else goes around.
    This are side issues. Place your focus on yourself, like, dispassion, compassion, humility, and everything will take care of itself.
    I can not turn a few nobs here and there, in order to move towards "enlightenment". An other buss word going around at the moment. But that's OK, all part of the learning.
    People make things so complicated some times. Maybe it has to be complicated in order to be worth something or worth pursuing.
    But in fact, the workings of the universe are very simple.
    Rather then focusing on the inner self people focusing on little things like, astral travel. I think it is very funny, we come from the astral to this place to experiencing life, and many try to experiencing the astral instead. What is the point. Just wait until you are back.
    Or as I have mentioned chakra balancing, focus on yourself, and the chakra will adjust accordingly. We can not adjust the chakras in order to change our selves. It will not work. Misguided focus. The chakras are not some screws in a car we can adjust.

Add: Auras you don't seam to understand who and what you are. Who is spirit, who is the higher self?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 pm