Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I need the help of everyone here (opening my Root and Third-Eye chakras)

Snooky
    Snooky

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Rapper
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

I need the help of everyone here (opening my Root and Third-Eye chakras) Empty I need the help of everyone here (opening my Root and Third-Eye chakras)

Post  Snooky Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am

I just took the Chakra Test, and I find my results to be a bit disturbing:
    Root:
    Under-active
    -19%
    Sacral:
    Over-active
    81%
    Navel:
    Open
    25%
    Heart:
    Open
    50%
    Throat:
    Over-active
    81%
    Third-Eye:
    Under-active
    -6%
    Crown:
    Open
    56%
    (I think it might also be a good idea to work on my sacral-chakra - that's the sex chakra, if I'm not mistaken, and I have way too much sex. I'm kinda worried that my girl will start to doubt my love for her if I don't start to focus less on sex)

Now, I have a theory on why my root chakra may be under-active: As a child, I once drank an entire bottle of Delsym. Doesn't seem like much, but let me tell you something about Delsym....
    Delsym, along with several other over-the-counter cough medecines, contain a psychoactive drug known as dextromethorphan (DXM). Large doses of this drug (ie. drinking the entire bottle) leads to severe dissociation of the mind from the body. In my very impressionable childhood state, I fear that this has had a major effect on my development.

I'm pretty sure I know why my third-eye is closed. As a child, it was very open. So much so that it scared me. I would always envision a circle of energy on my forehead as a tunnel into my mind, and I was scared that people would be able to see into it. My main fear was that through this tunnel into my mind, people would be able to read into my deepest, darkest secrets. So, I focused my mind on closing it, unaware of the mistake I was making. And of course, eventually, I did manage to close it.

I'm seeking the advice of those most experienced in these fields, and those who have been in similar situations. Thank you all and have a nice day :) <3
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

I need the help of everyone here (opening my Root and Third-Eye chakras) Empty Re: I need the help of everyone here (opening my Root and Third-Eye chakras)

Post  shayn Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:26 am

hi Snooky

how are you? imo it is allway good to work on your chakras, especially the root one, as it brings balance into your life.
    still, these online tests are not solid proof about what your chakras' real condition. if you seek true work on balancing and opening your chakras and you never had done such before, my advice to you would be, find a good healer whom you trust and feel good about and work with him or her, let the healer check your chakras help you balancing and opening them in a secure environment, and teach you, one on one, what you should do to help yourself and how to take care of your chakras.

there are many methods on how to open your chakras over the internet and i'm sure even in this site if you hit the search key, but unless you know what you are doing, you might end up with some unwanted results. i don't say it to scare you!! but like with everything in life, if you don't know how to handle it you better call the professionals. and there are some things, even if only simple basic things, one should properly learn. - but then again, this is only my opinion.

s
    Snooky
    Snooky

Male

I need the help of everyone here (opening my Root and Third-Eye chakras) Empty Re: I need the help of everyone here (opening my Root and Third-Eye chakras)

Post  Snooky Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:08 am

shayn wrote:hi Snooky

how are you? imo it is allway good to work on your chakras, especially the root one, as it brings balance into your life.
    still, these online tests are not solid proof about what your chakras' real condition.
    Yes, that is true, but I believe these results are fairly accurate, because of my understanding of the 7 main chakras and of myself :)

An example of why I believe that my 3rd eye is closed: I can't flippin see auras, yet my best friend, who I should be spiritually on-par with, can see them just fine, without even trying! Also, I'm schizophrenic to the bone, and used to have 'hallucinations' all the time - until I closed my 3rd eye. Not saying I'd like to have those hallucinations again, but it would be nice not to have this weird predisposition against psychedelic compounds that I seem to have always had...

shayn wrote:if you seek true work on balancing and opening your chakras and you never had done such before, my advice to you would be, find a good healer whom you trust and feel good about and work with him or her, let the healer check your chakras help you balancing and opening them in a secure environment, and teach you, one on one, what you should do to help yourself and how to take care of your chakras.
    My girl, (not my girlfriend, but she might as well be,) was once told by a psychic that she is a natural-born healer. She also has been able to see auras all her life, but of course, being the new-age hipster/hippie kinda dude that I am, I'm the one who explained to her what they really were. She was all like "Dang, I always saw them, but I never knew..." Though she's a year younger than I and less experienced in these matters, I think she may be the one to help me! Do you have any thoughts on this (or need I elaborate further)?

shayn wrote:there are many methods on how to open your chakras over the internet and i'm sure even in this site if you hit the search key, but unless you know what you are doing, you might end up with some unwanted results. i don't say it to scare you!! but like with everything in life, if you don't know how to handle it you better call the professionals. and there are some things, even if only simple basic things, one should properly learn. - but then again, this is only my opinion.
    Yes, and I thank you very much for your opinion :) I have found guides on this subject on the internet, and long ago I employed their techniques. They worked for a while, but I'm looking for something practiced by someone like me that has been proven first-hand to work, as opposed to something I found on Google. :p
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:36 am

mind you, your chakras condition changes from day to day and sometimes from a moment to moment...

s
    Snooky
    Snooky

Male

Post  Snooky Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:06 am

shayn wrote:mind you, your chakras condition changes from day to day and sometimes from a moment to moment...
    Thanks for that tidbit of info, I never thought of it like that :o
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Find a guided meditation that opens your chakras, while you find someone who may help you better. I have spotify on my computer and there are many many guided meditations on their.
    Snooky
    Snooky

Male

Post  Snooky Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Spotify? I'll Google it ;)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:36 am

There are chakra balancing exercises you can do too which should help you balance all of them.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 am

Spotify is a free internet type of radio. You download it onto your computer. When you do, pull it up and in the search engine type in guided meditations. This will pull up several, do not click on the "all" yet. Go down and find the heart meditations in that one you will find the open your chakras meditation and many more. When you click on all you will find many interesting guided meditations some are chakra healing. I love these, there are many in there for spiritual attunement and uplifting. Good luck and grow!!!!I need the help of everyone here (opening my Root and Third-Eye chakras) 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:24 am