Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What is the best method or technique to opening the heart chakra?

topshopper19
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-08-10

What is the best method or technique to opening the heart chakra? Empty What is the best method or technique to opening the heart chakra?

Post  topshopper19 Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi Everyone!,

I'd like to know the best methods for activating/opening the heart chakra please ?

Thanks

:astar:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What is the best method or technique to opening the heart chakra? Empty Re: What is the best method or technique to opening the heart chakra?

Post  Violet Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Hi Topshopper19 and  :welcome:   :si:  During meditation you can open each chakra in turn by visualising each chakra in turn as a tightly closed flower bud opening up, i'm not sure if you are familiar with meditation/visualisation or not so hopefully some can offer other suggestions too.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What is the best method or technique to opening the heart chakra? Empty Re: What is the best method or technique to opening the heart chakra?

Post  Violet Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:01 pm

I just found this which may help I'll see what else we have

http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t2125-heart-chakra-opening-meditaion

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    topshopper19
    Just joined

Post  topshopper19 Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:44 am

Violet wrote:Hi Topshopper19 and  :welcome:    :si:   During meditation you can open each chakra in turn by visualising each chakra in turn as a tightly closed flower bud opening up, i'm not sure if you are familiar with meditation/visualisation or not so hopefully some can offer other suggestions too.

Brilliant - Thank you! :)

Is there a particular type of meditation that i should do? does it have a specific name?

Also, can you reccomend any books (or other sources) which talk at length about the heart chakra?

Thanks  :peace:
    topshopper19
    Just joined

Post  topshopper19 Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:48 am

Violet wrote:I just found this which may help I'll see what else we have

http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t2125-heart-chakra-opening-meditaion
     thats great - thank you!

i will print that off shortly.

Is there a way of searching through this forum?????? couldnt find a search button on the website (which is normally found on a forum site)

cheers

xxxxxx
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:06 pm

The search function is at the top, third button in from the right for me. Or try this link here http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/search

Why do you want to concentrate on the heart chakra only?  You need to work on them all or you may find that your energy stack is unbalanced. Always start from the bottom and work up and close down from the top working to the base.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:25 am